Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1217374 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jperalta

I really want someone from the writing team of Imlie to tell us why Meethi is staying at the C's.

If half the episode is just AC-Meethi rubbish, we deserve to know this.

just to keep AC in the picture. cuz she can't ghusaao into T-house and make tamaasha. Honestly, that would've been much more acceptable compared to this unbelievably contrived crap
1217374 thumbnail

itna filler hai ki WU mein likhnekeliye bhi kuch hai nahi. what have they done 🤬

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

just to keep AC in the picture. cuz she can't ghusaao into T-house and make tamaasha. Honestly, that would've been much more acceptable compared to this unbelievably contrived crap

Kya yaar 😒

Isn't her daughter doing enough tamashe to last a lifetime? 😡 Why are the C's so damn relevant in this story? They're like little bugs that keep causing trouble, don't get caught and nobody gets rid of them. 🤬

Mood and plot killers 😡

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jperalta

I really want someone from the writing team of Imlie to tell us why Meethi is staying at the C's.

If half the episode is just AC-Meethi rubbish, we deserve to know this.

I also want to know , why Adi as a son in law , allowed her to be treated as a domestic helper . I can’t see any progress in Methi staying with the Chaturvedi . 😡

jperalta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi1003

Such boring episode today as well...

DD is so irritating, can’t bear her at all.out of all, She is in charge of the intern forms and Imlie is the last one in the queue and time is up and forms are over? waise not a surprise, morning she has to be nanny of MC so may have gotten late 🤨 Imlie get a life, how can you focus on a cunning woman like her and not your dreams... Priorities girl?

Massage scene was no where to be found...I was expecting a small adilie moment but better not have than DD watching their private moments again at the door... and not to mention they also never notice DD

How come no one sees malini at their doors? One had to be another level of blind to face the same side and still not notice anyone on the door. Apu today was ultimate example. She is happy that DD got an aaya who doesn’t charge and take the blame of almost everything and still does care of everyone’s pamparamparam 😃

This is the only series I watch on ITV, and myself questioning if it is even worth the time? I can’t believe it is the same makers who showed 1-230 episodes.. after 230 and DD me haq ki ladai this is becoming terrible each passing episode. I would like to believe they will show something major at 300..16 more to sustain if that’s the case.

Thanks to this forum, get to speak out to like minded people 😎

Hi Khushi, welcome. 🤗

Lovely to hear your thoughts and I echo them, it was a totally boring episode. This is the first & only show I watch on ITV too, so I feel you. 😊 Have to build up the patience to watch this for a sustained period of time. If it weren't for adilie, I would've checked out a long time ago.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

In my entire life , never expect a person to go low as Malini to the extend in ruining a young girl futures just for the sake of a man .😡 Just tell Adityaaa , I am not giving you up as I love you and can’t live without you instead of going after Imlie . And making my life miserable everyday by seeing the same thing replay . Peeping , eavesdropping , lurking . Everytime seeing you getting upset and angry for failure plan . I want to Punch you

Anyway I can’t blame anyone . Watching is my choice 😔

jperalta thumbnail

I love how Imlie herself called every day a tragedy these days 🤣

Good to know we are all on the same page 🤣

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

New lover is coming for imlie i guess.

Adi's boss.😜😜😜😜

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

It was a cut out episode that had no connection to what’s going on except Imli asking Aparna to make sure MC takes her medicine on time.

These days MC only shows up at college to undercut Imli’s plans. rest of the time she is pretending to fa8nt to get Ts attention or hovering outside bedroom doors eavesdropping like a bad neighbor with no life to attend to.

Today MC was doing to Imli what AC was doing to Meeti, taunting them and showing who they are,two dames with no class, they have money but behavior is downright crass.

Meeti mocking AC was the one sweet spot that irked AC.

Maa beti must feel so unworthy that they try making Meeti and Imli feel worthless. But these two powerful PD women bear it making the cringeworth Chaturvedi women look worse.

why is meethi giving AC tht chance … to torture her just bcoz her daughter is in pain doesn’t mean meethi should take BS from AC 😳

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

I want to see jealous BS same as in PD 3. Malini to see his behaviour when he is jealous .