Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Are all season 12 contestants or top 6 performing this weekend in Navratri Special on Sony?? I only saw Sayli in the promo

Top 6. Aru-PD seem to be doing duets and group songs. others seem to doing foursome and group.
BTW, how is the mood re. "Magnificent 4" tour? People interested? Any feedback in the grapevine?
Who are the big draws?
Cheers!

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks. Looking forward to it. Will be a break from scripted SD. Wonder same PH and writers of season 12. i.e. Talent eliminated, entertainment appreciated😆

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Top 6. Aru-PD seem to be doing duets and group songs. others seem to doing foursome and group.
BTW, how is the mood re. "Magnificent 4" tour? People interested? Any feedback in the grapevine?
Who are the big draws?
Cheers!

thanks. No feed backs. Too many adverts for it. Don't think house full yet apart from one which is house full as it's in a sports venue where weddings and parties held, not concert hall

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks. No feed backs. Too many adverts for it. Don't think house full yet apart from one which is house full as it's in a sports venue where weddings and parties held, not concert hall

SSE has about 350 seats in the stands left I think. They should sell out in three weeks.

Leeds is the slowest. But they have an extra week plus feedback which can with both ways.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

SSE has about 350 seats in the stands left I think. They should sell out in three weeks.

Leeds is the slowest. But they have an extra week plus feedback which can with both ways.

Do the artists get paid a flat fee or a percentage of gate collection? How much would the se folks typically make per concert? About 10 L INR per concert? And I am assuming all travel and stay is paid for, plus there will be per diem allowance?

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just heard Arunitha and Sonu nigam duet. It sounds very good. I don't understand language so not sure what the lyrics are but Arunitha did a great job matching with Sonu ji. Congratulations to her. Nice way to start the career. All the best for her future opportunities.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Just heard Arunitha and Sonu nigam duet. It sounds very good. I don't understand language so not sure what the lyrics are but Arunitha did a great job matching with Sonu ji. Congratulations to her. Nice way to start the career. All the best for her future opportunities.

More than 90% is Hindi, no?

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

More than 90% is Hindi, no?

Yup. Not sure if its 90% as it was mix and match i had to listen twice to get a feel for lyrics. Most of Antara is in hindi looks like. But overall could get the gist.

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Do the artists get paid a flat fee or a percentage of gate collection? How much would the se folks typically make per concert? About 10 L INR per concert? And I am assuming all travel and stay is paid for, plus there will be per diem allowance?

I think they all charge flat fees.

Don't think they will make anywhere near that number. All costs are met by organizers, including all flight tickets. You can't get both fees and per diem. You usually get an advance.

A Mika Singh grade singer would ask for 30 lacs with costs. Divide that by 4 and you have something to work on.

But plain answer is I don't know enough.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

I think they all charge flat fees.

Don't think they will make anywhere near that number. All costs are met by organizers, including all flight tickets. You can't get both fees and per diem. You usually get an advance.

A Mika Singh grade singer would ask for 30 lacs with costs. Divide that by 4 and you have something to work on.

But plain answer is I don't know enough.

Okay, thanks.

Re. fee and per diem - that's how it works for regular employment, isn't it? You have a salary and then you get a per diem to cover expenses during travel - food, laundry, conveyance, etc.