Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Realityshow

HR claiming bragging rights as releaser of 1st Solo song by Arunita, as I thought he would. This is the new introduction to the uploaded video.

"Piya Ji Ke Sanng is a very rich melody which celebrates love, a memorable song which depicts the happiness and dilemma of a bride composed brilliantly by the maestro Himesh Reshammiya whose infectious tune will catch you in the first hearing itself, sung by the very talented Arunita Kanjilal who has delivered each line of the song with such grace and brilliance which is usually seen only in legends but here the difference is that this song is Arunita Kanjilal's first solo song as a singer, though she has delivered some amazing super hit songs earlier like Terii Umeed and Tere Bagairr and O Saiyyonii which have been duets with Pawandeep Rajan composed by our rockstar HR, Piya Ji Ke Sanng is beautifully written by Shabbir Ahmed who has approached the emotion of celebration in a very fresh way."

It is not, however, Aru's 1st solo as we all know.

First solo is either what she sang as an 11 year old in Kumar Sanu's movie (i.e. where he gave the music) or Jodi Takey Chai for Joy Sarkar. Is that right? But I guess HR means first Hindi solo perhaps.

But what he says about her singing is spot on. "has delivered each line of the song with such grace and brilliance which is usually seen only in legends".

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

First solo is either what she sang as an 11 year old in Kumar Sanu's movie (i.e. where he gave the music) or Jodi Takey Chai for Joy Sarkar. Is that right? But I guess HR means first Hindi solo perhaps.

But what he says about her singing is spot on. "has delivered each line of the song with such grace and brilliance which is usually seen only in legends".

Not ever having heard the Sanu song, I don't know if it was a solo or duet.
On record Jodi Takey is her 1st solo.

HR means Hindi solo for certain.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Not ever having heard the Sanu song, I don't know if it was a solo or duet.
On record Jodi Takey is her 1st solo.

HR means Hindi solo for certain.

There's one video somewhere of SRGMP Aamar gane tomar mone (not sure if I got that right) which is the adult SRGMP on Zee Bangla. In that there is an episode where each contestant is paired with one singer from Li'l Champs. That is the first time Hariharan and Alka Yagnik hear Arunita and they virtually ignore the main contestant and focus on Arunita asking who is this little miracle. That's when Kumar Sanu proudly says that she is the winner of Lil Champs and he had even got a song recorded by her in his movie, and asks her to sing. And Alka Yagnik and Hariharan are blown away. Alka Yagnik's love for Arunita started from there.

Let me see if I can find it.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

No, couldn't find it. Tagging Forever Freind 2 - hoping they might have the link.

Realityshow thumbnail

I really feel bad for Jitul's song.
This is the risk that you run as a 1st timer.

He spent tons of more money than HR but drowned his investment in incompetency

There is no reason that the song could not have done at least 5M by now despite the poor video quality.

Anyway, a good song that went down the drain.

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HR claiming bragging rights as releaser of 1st Solo song by Arunita, as I thought he would. This is the new introduction to the uploaded video.

"Piya Ji Ke Sanng is a very rich melody which celebrates love, a memorable song which depicts the happiness and dilemma of a bride composed brilliantly by the maestro Himesh Reshammiya whose infectious tune will catch you in the first hearing itself, sung by the very talented Arunita Kanjilal who has delivered each line of the song with such grace and brilliance which is usually seen only in legends but here the difference is that this song is Arunita Kanjilal's first solo song as a singer, though she has delivered some amazing super hit songs earlier like Terii Umeed and Tere Bagairr and O Saiyyonii which have been duets with Pawandeep Rajan composed by our rockstar HR, Piya Ji Ke Sanng is beautifully written by Shabbir Ahmed who has approached the emotion of celebration in a very fresh way."

It is not, however, Aru's 1st solo as we all know.

Yes, he should have specified- first 'hindi' solo.
Realityshow thumbnail

No, couldn't find it. Tagging Forever Freind 2 - hoping they might have the link.

I have seen that episode.

Did not make the song connection.
I think I even sent the link to Mickymouse21!

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There's one video somewhere of SRGMP Aamar gane tomar mone (not sure if I got that right) which is the adult SRGMP on Zee Bangla. In that there is an episode where each contestant is paired with one singer from Li'l Champs. That is the first time Hariharan and Alka Yagnik hear Arunita and they virtually ignore the main contestant and focus on Arunita asking who is this little miracle. That's when Kumar Sanu proudly says that she is the winner of Lil Champs and he had even got a song recorded by her in his movie, and asks her to sing. And Alka Yagnik and Hariharan are blown away. Alka Yagnik's love for Arunita started from there.

Let me see if I can find it.

Alka Yagnik was a guest in one episode of Saregamapa Lil champs Bangla in which Aru participated. But yes most probably Aru did not sing in that episode. So maybe she actually did not know about her then - or they sometimes pretend that way.
Edited by Moonandstars - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

Alka Yagnik was a guest in one episode of Saregamapa Lil champs Bangla in which Aru participated. But yes most probably Aru did not sing in that episode. So maybe she actually did not know about her then - or they sometimes pretend that way.

I think Alka had heard Aru before that duet with Priya/Pooja, I forget.

Realityshow thumbnail

Piya Ji Ke Sanng
Heading into 3M at 25 hours and change.

1M in 2 hrs.

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago