Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Realityshow

I would not invite her.
It is a dancing disco night at the Tantra in Park. They have the right singers. PD would be a super hit if he plays the drums. SMP should be there also. She is a perfect fit.
The Tantra and Someplace Else (both at the Park Hotel) are high end bars with live entertainment and dancing (Tantra).

Arunita can't sing 'Lag ja gale' there. 🤣

She should sing at Mukherjee Durga Puja (North Bombay Durga Puja) in Mumbai.😃

By the way on Arunita I think Indian Idol has done a disservice to her by categorising her a singer as above. From what we have seen so far I think she can do well with disco songs too. Probably not SMP level but definitely not restricted to just these types of songs.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hope the smoke has cleared from your lungs by now! 🤣🤣

Kolkata in student life. The less said in a public forum the safer it is 😆

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Kolkata in student life. The less said in a public forum the safer it is 😆

Amen! smiley36

🤣

Word Count: 1

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

By the way on Arunita I think Indian Idol has done a disservice to her by categorising her a singer as above. From what we have seen so far I think she can do well with disco songs too. Probably not SMP level but definitely not restricted to just these types of songs.

I disagree a little. 😃 Her core strength is that she is a melody singer. She will have her show opportunities as one because she can do it better than others. You need body language to go with your rhythm songs, where someone like SMP is miles ahead. She can sing beat numbers but that is for listening. She will not deliver it live with the required energy. Even Shreya fails after so much experience.

I think where she will use them is in the mix of melodic numbers at sit down shows. Most singers of her type will pump up the mood with a dancing track. Just watch what happens in London!

Realityshow thumbnail

Piya Ji Ke Sanng
#5 on Trending and targeted to hit 2M in 24 hours. The view speed is picking up since 7am.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

I see that PD and Ashish are in Kolkata.
this is the second time for PD after Indian idol ended.

Wonder why Aru is also not invited to these events 🤔

Didi ne permission nehi dia hogi!!! 😛

Just kidding.🤣

Aru was honored by local youth bjp leaders after II12 but no recognition from Didi whereas PD was promoted directly by the CM and assigned as a brand ambassador of UK. Other finalists were also honored at state level.

West Bengal is the mine of sweet sureli singers. Law of diminishing marginal utility did not let Didi feel the level of Aru's talent 😆🤣

'Ghar ka Murgi Daal Barabar' 😎

🤣

SamirM thumbnail

Piya Ji Ke Sanng
#5 on Trending and targeted to hit 2M in 24 hours. The view speed is picking up since 7am.

Hope Aru will realize her timely posting has a role in her success in music industry 😃
Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Didi ne permission nehi dia hogi!!! 😛

Just kidding.🤣

Aru was honored by local youth bjp leaders after II12 but no recognition from Didi whereas PD was promoted directly by the CM and assigned as a brand ambassador of UK. Other finalists were also honored at state level.

West Bengal is the mine of sweet sureli singers. Law of diminishing marginal utility did not let Didi feel the level of Aru's talent 😆🤣

'Ghar ka Murgi Daal Barabar' 😎

🤣

Apparently all powerful nephew sent a gold chain/locket (?) to Aru via some TMC leader.
Civic reception was by TMC mayor.
I think if she had stayed in Bongaon for even a week after Idol she may have had more opportunities to see more blue and white. 🤣

SamirM thumbnail
She hs been consistent in maintaining her standard timing in posting her stuffs in SM 😊
SamirM thumbnail

Apparently all powerful nephew sent a gold chain/locket (?) to Aru via some TMC leader.
Civic reception was by TMC mayor.
I think if she had stayed in Bongaon for even a week after Idol she may have had more opportunities to see more blue and white. 🤣

Oh yes, I missed that 😛 but you know TMC is all about didi. If didi is not involved directly seems that something is missing 😊
Edited by SamirM - 2 years ago