Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: forever_freind2

Despite telling repeatedly by all her fans and letting her know through different channel , she doesn’t care to promote . But for Octopus projects, her inner conscience tells her to post. So that’s not an excuse , she can’t use SM.

and if she doesn’t care for her solo identity, how much fans can help her to establish that ?

I have always felt that you have access to her - directly or through some common link. If that assumption is correct then what you said above is especially worrying. Please keep pushing her to do what is right for her. She has the potential to be as big as Shreya Ghoshal. But a solo career and identity is the only way to sustainable succesd.

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

I am not sure what the issue is. Her singing ability is not being questioned. When did I do that?

But please, let us not put her on a pedestal at this stage. She has to earn her stripes before she can be compared to anyone. And I have seen, and others have too for sure, young singers of great calibre, not unlike her's, fade away.

Getting basics right is a necessary attribute, you pay for failing to do so.

As a well-wisher I would hate her to fail.

Sorry, I misunderstood. Totally agree with you on this.
Edited by Moonandstars - 2 years ago
Moonandstars thumbnail

I am not sure what the issue is. Her singing ability is not being questioned. When did I do that?

But please, let us not put her on a pedestal at this stage. She has to earn her stripes before she can be compared to anyone. And I have seen, and others have too for sure, young singers of great calibre, not unlike her's, fade away.

Getting basics right is a necessary attribute, you pay for failing to do so.

As a well-wisher I would hate her to fail.

Again apologize here. No, I was not comparing her with any person actually (especially the 2 legends) - I was just comparing the situation - a starter vs established. Even all the greats were not as good in their first few recordings as they were 3/4 yrs later in their career. In any case that was written only because I misunderstood your point. ( so here just clarifying about my post).
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forever_freind2

Despite telling repeatedly by all her fans and letting her know through different channel , she doesn’t care to promote . But for Octopus projects, her inner conscience tells her to post. So that’s not an excuse , she can’t use SM.

and if she doesn’t care for her solo identity, how much fans can help her to establish that ?

Agree with your points but let's believe she has a different promotional strategy for her solo. She knows fans will watch the song at the beginning and she may come and make appeal to watch when initial excitement is over. Wild guess though!!
Edited by SamirM - 2 years ago
SamirM thumbnail

Very well said.

She can't depend on fans to keep promoting her if she remains unattached to her own efforts.

I hope she has a good reason to not promote her own solo, otherwise I have little hope for her in the long run.

I hope so 😊
SamirM thumbnail

BTW 1 Mn in 11 hours! 😊

abhis945007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After reaching 1M, aru shared on her own IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU-nsarjptO/

Moonandstars thumbnail
Methinks, she reads her AT on IF. And so, it was - Yes sir, as you say.😊😊
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

Agree on other things - but not on the bold part - I don't think she is very focused on her looks. Infact, considering she is only 18- she mostly does not even use make up. She has just started. Go and listen to Lata Mangeshkar or Asha Bhosle - how they sounded when they were 17/18.

Most of the times she is simply dressed with no makeup..its only for tv appearances or music videos that she makes n effort to dress up. In that case even her TKSS look was simple compared to other overdressed people.

Her focus is on singing only. Else even she would've started vlogs n reels..but that's not long lasting fame.

I agree she should promote her work on Insta..but most teens consider it to be only a photo sharing app 😉

Aru is no different than others of her age

Edited by niyati13 - 2 years ago