Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

@realityshow - Darshini's name is missing from the credits 😲

The difference in two posts is just 21 hours (Darshini was mentioned in previous post) - this maybe either an oversight or she has left the job - (from both team octopus and team arunita).
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

The difference in two posts is just 21 hours (Darshini was mentioned in previous post) - this maybe either an oversight or she has left the job - (from both team octopus and team arunita).

True. Could be an oversight too.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Good. They may be getting ready to leave for the tour and dad will visit UK.

But I am off these little details of her life from now.

I figured there is too much of pretty face and relationship that is on focus and I don't want any of that any more.
I will follow her for shows, tours and mainly for her songs. I will also analyse her songs but not get into other things connected with her because they are not what I follow her for.

And in any case she seems more focused on her looks than her singing as far as SM is concerned and that is putting me off.
So, no more Darshini, Kalkar, Rosario, Headmaster etc for me as far as Arunita is concerned.

If she sings I am on, otherwise I am switching off! :)

All of that is a part of following an artist, I believe 😊

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

All of that is a part of following an artist, I believe 😊

Maybe, but I find it difficult to follow this artist. I will remain an admirer and fan. 😃

Moonandstars thumbnail

Good. They may be getting ready to leave for the tour and dad will visit UK.

But I am off these little details of her life from now.

I figured there is too much of pretty face and relationship that is on focus and I don't want any of that any more.
I will follow her for shows, tours and mainly for her songs. I will also analyse her songs but not get into other things connected with her because they are not what I follow her for.

And in any case she seems more focused on her looks than her singing as far as SM is concerned and that is putting me off.
So, no more Darshini, Kalkar, Rosario, Headmaster etc for me as far as Arunita is concerned.

If she sings I am on, otherwise I am switching off! :)

Agree on other things - but not on the bold part - I don't think she is very focused on her looks. Infact, considering she is only 18- she mostly does not even use make up. She has just started. Go and listen to Lata Mangeshkar or Asha Bhosle - how they sounded when they were 17/18.
Realityshow thumbnail

Agree on other things - but not on the bold part - I don't think she is very focused on her looks. Infact, considering she is only 18- she mostly does not even use make up. She has just started. Go and listen to Lata Mangeshkar or Asha Bhosle - how they sounded when they were 17/18.

🤣The looks comment was in anger. It is because of the yellow dress post and no sharing of her song.

It irritated the hell out of me.

Put she does like posting pictures of herself over songs. Even her fans had complained during Idol.

Moonandstars thumbnail

🤣The looks comment was in anger. It is because of the yellow dress post and no sharing of her song.

It irritated the hell out of me.

Put she does like posting pictures of herself over songs. Even her fans had complained during Idol.

Maybe she still does not know how to use her SM or even YT (for promotion)- or maybe she is still overwhelmed by the fact that she has 1.3m followers . Posting Idol songs did not matter but yes she should definitely promote her own songs properly and it should not be a mere formality.
forever_freind2 thumbnail

Maybe she still does not know how to use her SM or even YT (for promotion)- or maybe she is still overwhelmed by the fact that she has 1.3m followers . Posting Idol songs did not matter but yes she should definitely promote her own songs properly and it should not be a mere formality.

Despite telling repeatedly by all her fans and letting her know through different channel , she doesn’t care to promote . But for Octopus projects, her inner conscience tells her to post. So that’s not an excuse , she can’t use SM.

and if she doesn’t care for her solo identity, how much fans can help her to establish that ?

Realityshow thumbnail

I am not sure what the issue is. Her singing ability is not being questioned. When did I do that?

But please, let us not put her on a pedestal at this stage. She has to earn her stripes before she can be compared to anyone. And I have seen, and others have too for sure, young singers of great calibre, not unlike her's, fade away.

Getting basics right is a necessary attribute, you pay for failing to do so.

As a well-wisher I would hate her to fail.

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: forever_freind2

Despite telling repeatedly by all her fans and letting her know through different channel , she doesn’t care to promote . But for Octopus projects, her inner conscience tells her to post. So that’s not an excuse , she can’t use SM.

and if she doesn’t care for her solo identity, how much fans can help her to establish that ?

Very well said.

She can't depend on fans to keep promoting her if she remains unattached to her own efforts.

I hope she has a good reason to not promote her own solo, otherwise I have little hope for her in the long run.