Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Having said that, I don't think they have shared / promoted each other's songs or events so far. Arunita didn't promote the Kolkata gig, PD didn't promote the Anu Malik recording.

Yes but releasing solo album is different than those events. If we expect other contestants to share their duets, it is a normal expectation that they will share each others solo release for promotion. 😊

Edit: But I am in favour of sharing by PD after Aru's post if ever happens. πŸ˜›

Edited by SamirM - 2 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SamirM

Yes but releasing solo album is different than those events. If we expect other contestants to share their duets, it is a normal expectation that they will share each others solo release for promotion. 😊

Edit: But I am in favour of sharing by PD after Aru's post if ever happens. πŸ˜›

I fully agree!

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I guess what SamirM say is right - PD would rather share Arunita's post than HR's. And maybe that is the proper etiquette as well.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Just for the record re. the above conversation - PD has already put a Like on HR's post on IG. Beyond that I guess it would be proper etiquette for him to share Arunita's post, if at all, rather than post it himself. Probably the fact that Arudeep fans' tongues would start wagging is also a factor why these two generally don't share news or posts related to each other.

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First time listening - I really liked the song. Second time - I loved it. Although it has that old feel - but the singing, tune beat, music and the flow are superb. And also, with the other songs, I liked some, but got bit of 'amateur' feeling - this one is a professional recording. (Disclaimer- Ofcourse I lam a diehard❀️❀️ Aru fan😊😊)

Realityshow thumbnail

The song has hit YT Trending within 6 hours!

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

@realityshow - Darshini's name is missing from the credits 😲

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

@realityshow - Darshini's name is missing from the credits 😲

Meant to tag you

Realityshow thumbnail

Good. They may be getting ready to leave for the tour and dad will visit UK.

But I am off these little details of her life from now.

I figured there is too much of pretty face and relationship that is on focus and I don't want any of that any more.
I will follow her for shows, tours and mainly for her songs. I will also analyse her songs but not get into other things connected with her because they are not what I follow her for.

And in any case she seems more focused on her looks than her singing as far as SM is concerned and that is putting me off.
So, no more Darshini, Kalkar, Rosario, Headmaster etc for me as far as Arunita is concerned.

If she sings I am on, otherwise I am switching off! :)

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago