Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever_freind2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Vadapaav

Yes Medha is Mahesh's wife and Medha's new movie De Dhakka 2 (Marathi) is releasing in 2022 which is directed by Mahesh Manjrekar

Hope so Aru gets to sing a solo there too bcz MM is a big name in regional industry

Even PD had sung for MM in a marathi movie Panghrun

If she gets to sing , probably it will be a duet as PD is close to whole Manjrekar family.

Edited by forever_freind2 - 2 years ago
Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I think she needs good advice. I would say Darshini and PD are both being remiss here, not advising based on their experience, the way it would be expected from friends.

Believe me, you don't need to be told, adviced, nudged - to promote your own song πŸ™‚. But Aru is different she did not promote herself during idol - and here we are on her 9th AT and 1.3m IG followers. Haven't been able to hear the song yet (will hear it soon)- but I am sure it must be great - Aru is the singerπŸ™‚.
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Arunitha did a great job in her first solo from HR. Even though the composition or lyrics doesn't sound novel she lifted it with her voice. All the best.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think she needs good advice. I would say Darshini and PD are both being remiss here, not advising based on their experience, the way it would be expected from friends.

Those two could have started by sharing her song. Kalkar did. Suraj did. They did not wait for Aru to post.

My feeling is there is more to these things than meet the eye.

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's good opportunity for PD

It's great that they are being treated as winners together and are getting equal opportunities

I'm okay if she gets to sing a duet but i hope usko solo bhi mile because she has the capability to outshine the male duet partner

jitna kaam milta rahe and bade bade composers unko notice kare utna accha hai dono ke liye

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Those two could have started by sharing her song. Kalkar did. Suraj did. They did not wait for Aru to post.

PD is travelling today. There was an early morning story by Ashish where he and PD were at the airport.

P. S. I would hate for there to be a rift between any 2 of these 4 people involved - Arunita, Ashish, Darshini and Pawandeep. Too early in their lives and careers for rifts to emerge.

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 2 years ago
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

PD is travelling today. There was an early morning story by Ashish where he and PD were at the airport.

P. S. I would hate for there to be a rift between any 2 of these 4 people involved - Arunita, Ashish, Darshini and Pawandeep. Too early in their lives and careers for rifts to emerge.

One can post in SM while travelling. πŸ˜‰ It is not a very difficult task πŸ˜›

🀣

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

One can post in SM while travelling. πŸ˜‰ It is not a very difficult task πŸ˜›

🀣

I mean they may be in meetings or recordings, etc.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Having said that, I don't think they have shared / promoted each other's songs or events so far. Arunita didn't promote the Kolkata gig, PD didn't promote the Anu Malik recording.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

It will be wiser for PD to share the song after Aru's post otherwise the crazy Arudeep fans will get another fuel to bubble up their 'kabhi saach na hone wala' dreams 😎🀣