Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

They normalized everything?

Imlie pighal gayi?

She again told reality and male lead confused( but we all know koi farak ni padega uspe,dhaak k 3 paat)😕

Status quo is back? And so is the lachari of male lead

Niceeeee

ML aapne guilt mein sabko lapet leta hain … and Imlie always melts and concerned abt his confused situation… item ko baap bane KI khushi manani hain ..
😱

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

She might finally sacrifice Adi for the sake of baby. The day is not far. I am getting a weird theory. Imlie will get evidence this time against Malini, but she herself will delete thinking Maliki in her physotic state mint harm the baby.

Waiting for it Goddy😭kab se 🥺

Pl make it happen😕plzzzz🤗

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very well said. All these options are clearly open. We need to wait and watch.

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Chalo Itne progress hue flower ne baby ko fake mana nice 😆

krispy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

confuse chodo usse baap bane KI khushi manani hain 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m shocked when I read this and then he question wht did I do wrong tht I’m facing this 😂😂 abe kuladi peh jaake dance karega toh gheri chot lagni hain 😆😆

Well, I think they might be pointing at the fact that is Adi even attached to the baby, calling it his baby?

He wants the baby safe but that’s it, there is no more emotion that he is feeling for the baby. Maybe that’s what he meant.

He loooks at Malini he remembers the fateful night. Yes, he should which is why those Chinese dates with long drives is a no-no. Stay away from her then. Why keep her in the house at all? I don’t get it.

Sometimes things are in front of our eyes, we just choose to not see them because we are afraid of the consequences and the pain it brings us. Adi is stuck there.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

Woh hamesha hi saste mein nipat jata hai.. saare kharche Didi karwati hai 😂

Didi around with debit card for Adi? He did get Imli a saree and necklace. Did he keep the camera after deleting the video. What Imli needs pronto is a cell phone to record MCs nonsensical rants and rude outbursts at Imli.

They should tell AC there is video of MC going nuts ready to go viral. She could be ready to take her “meri beti” back home in a heartbeat and shut her up about wanting to be with Adi.

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

ML aapne guilt mein sabko lapet leta hain … and Imlie always melts and concerned abt his confused situation… item ko baap bane KI khushi manani hain ..
😱

To isko jane ko kyun ni kehta👍🏼be a man and ask her to leave saying he can not do justice to her👍🏼with baby around and she should leave and he wants her to leav😎

But no he has to emotionally manipulate her to stay with him along with all baggage👍🏼

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

If Imlie weren't angry, I'm imagining her making a joke about how she won't get on the bike until he can promise he won't collide with anything or fall off. 🤣 Safety first, date later. 🤣

Sab iska stellar track record jaante hi hai 🤣

krispy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Didi around with debit card for Adi? He did get Imli a saree and necklace. Did he keep the camera after deleting the video. What Imli needs pronto is a cell phone to record MCs nonsensical rants and rude outbursts at Imli.

They should tell AC there is video of MC going nuts ready to go viral. She could be ready to take her “meri beti” back home in a heartbeat and shut her up about wanting to be with Adi.

That would be wonderful. Atleast they are slowly bringing Rupi di into the Imlie circle of knowing Malini’s truth. Let’s see what they do.

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krispy

Well, I think they might be pointing at the fact that is Adi even attached to the baby, calling it his baby?

He wants the baby safe but that’s it, there is no more emotion that he is feeling for the baby. Maybe that’s what he meant.

He loooks at Malini he remembers the fateful night. Yes, he should which is why those Chinese dates with long drives is a no-no. Stay away from her then. Why keep her in the house at all? I don’t get it.

Sometimes things are in front of our eyes, we just choose to not see them because we are afraid of the consequences and the pain it brings us. Adi is stuck there.

they have royally butchered AKT ckt 😓