Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Not only shiny suits but some of old time scenes also ..precap looked like good old days though it's hard to connect with it while DD is in t house with Prego status!!

MC is Massive Cloud throwing darkness wherever she is.

Did Dev and AC decide they need a break from their mentally disturbed daughter so decided to let her ruin Ts peace in their home.

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pakka asa he ha prob kuch aur ha DD faint ho gye test mein aya preg ha. Jubke prob kuch aur ha 😆

Pearl21 thumbnail

What's new in it 😆next day Sab normal 😆

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl21

Pakka asa he ha prob kuch aur ha DD faint ho gye test mein aya preg ha. Jubke prob kuch aur ha 😆

I have earlier also posted ovarian cyst/cancer leads to false positive pregnancy.

And visit original thread . There also same plot with tumour growth.

Here asthma is shown as her careless nature

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She might finally sacrifice Adi for the sake of baby. The day is not far. I am getting a weird theory. Imlie will get evidence this time against Malini, but she herself will delete thinking Maliki in her physotic state mint harm the baby.

krispy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

They normalized everything?

Imlie pighal gayi?

She again told reality and male lead confused( but we all know koi farak ni padega uspe,dhaak k 3 paat)😕

Status quo is back? And so is the lachari of male lead

Niceeeee

No. She did melt away. The issue of trust is very much front and center. Only this time she tried to tell him that Malini doesn’t care for the baby. Obviously. He says the wrong thing “how can a mother not care for her own baby” and again no trust, so Imlie walks away again.

Rupi is also now in the know that Malini doesn’t care for the baby. Malini was rude to Rupi today and Rupi gave her 2 cents in front of everyone. Not that it makes a difference.

I don’t know how Adi can arrive at a closure here but he has to do it himself like we all said.

Story is moving at a snails pace.

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krispy

Isn’t he always confused?

My brain just gets fried thinking about his confusion, guilt and “sadma”.

I need some pamparamparam

confuse chodo usse baap bane KI khushi manani hain 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m shocked when I read this and then he question wht did I do wrong tht I’m facing this 😂😂 abe kuladi peh jaake dance karega toh gheri chot lagni hain 😆😆

krispy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

She might finally sacrifice Adi for the sake of baby. The day is not far. I am getting a weird theory. Imlie will get evidence this time against Malini, but she herself will delete thinking Maliki in her physotic state mint harm the baby.

Wonderful ji. This can happen too, if there is a baby at all.

Today Imlie puts it out in the open that I am the mother for this child whether you want it or not. So Malini has to consider that too, anything Imlie likes she probably has to hate.

Either this will go on to reveal that the pregnancy is fake or there is a miscarriage track where Imlie will get blamed or Imlie will leave Adi and go in the name of the baby’s Heath.

All options are on the table.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All that is said and done.. in the same line he told he is not able to feel happy that he is going to become father. Of course he should not be happy, why he is complaining. He can be truly happy or becoming a father when the mother of the baby is Imlie. I feel like banging his head on the door,

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

In precap everyone behaving like nothing happened ..

So Imlie enroute to her journey of becoming successful Dai ma/ nanny / choti maa whatsoever after being called other names successfully with last being called a door mat👏

P se progression👍🏼

And offline audience is loving this track that is super se uper wala progression😆

Built up for Miscarriage ?🤣

Aur agar ye baby fake h to we are either in for fake preggers revelation to imlie promo or promo for miscarriage ,and Imlie being blamed😎