Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

So is Adi not going to divorce Malini anymore?

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

How can he divorce the mother of his beloved baby!

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Why are they back with her shiny suits man? Pls the solid sequin ones are so much better. Stick with it na. Do they forget or what? Pehle bhi she was wearing the yellow suit while going to college. Why back to this now? 🤢

they want to underline the difference in status between her and Malini and emphasize much on how BBSB fell for her not for her appearance but her soul. Why she has to be made to look tacky in shiny clothes for this point to be constantly made - I dont know...maybe to keep Imlie's look organic - the one and only part of the show that remains organic Imlie's look and her dialect.

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

they want to underline the difference in status between her and Malini and emphasize much on how BBSB fell for her not for her appearance but her soul. Why she has to be made to look tacky in shiny clothes for this point to be constantly made - I dont know...maybe to keep Imlie's look organic - the one and only part of the show that remains organic Imlie's look and her dialect.

then they should've stuck with the comfortable cotton suits. They were much better. Why this cheap upgrade? Does this mean village girls like gaudy clothing?

Flora_Fauna thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Filler tha Apuji

go ahead and watch it. Itna bura nahi hai dekhne mein aur progress ke naam par Adi confused hai🤢

My snyposis is only on Adi's and Imlie's dialogues on Malini's behavior:

1. Kya raitha faila rakha hai bandhe ne aur khud hi confused hai.

2. Yeh aaj bhi malini malini kar raha hai toh imlie kyun chahiye ise? koi imlie ko leke jaaoo

3. Aur ab yeh pagal imlie nanny banne ki tayari kar rahi hai. Maid banaya tha kam tha joh ab yeh bhi😡

Yeh Makers hum Fandom ko bhaga kar hi dam lenge lagta hain bade hi dheet hain.🤣

tagging: Chinta

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora_Fauna

Filler tha Apuji

go ahead and watch it. Itna bura nahi hai dekhne mein aur progress ke naam par Adi confused hai🤢

My snyposis is only on Adi's and Imlie's dialogues on Malini's behavior:

1. Kya raitha faila rakha hai bandhe ne aur khud hi confused hai.

2. Yeh aaj bhi malini malini kar raha hai toh imlie kyun chahiye ise? koi imlie ko leke jaaoo

3. Aur ab yeh pagal imlie nanny banne ki tayari kar rahi hai. Maid banaya tha kam tha joh ab yeh bhi😡

Yeh Makers hum Fandom ko bhaga kar hi dam lenge lagta hain bade hi dheet hain.🤣

tagging: Chinta

When they are geting no. Why do they change rrack..... we are mad only who think so much

desai216 thumbnail

Why are new episodes of Imlie not showing up on Hulu or even hotstar? Please help. In USA

desai216 thumbnail

Last episode I have is from 6th on Hulu

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desai216

Why are new episodes of Imlie not showing up on Hulu or even hotstar? Please help. In USA

you are just lucky
desai216 thumbnail

Wow, super helpful.