Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Today what was they were showing I didn't understand.

Aadi looked posessed today😆. Some one Guzzoed in him & he was in another zone. He was so Desperate to have the date🤣

DD ke Sath reh ke ye bhi "desperate " hota jaa rahaa hai😆 DD ki specialty hai ye " desperate"🤪

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

For a change Adi didn't ate with DD

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Adi to himself + fandom to Adi in the precap: Ek mauka mila hai, don’t screw this up! 😡

🤣🤣🤣

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Action from BS🤪

Ekdam nikamma ho gayaa hai ..and if Imlie maan gayi after this date then he will go again in the comfort zone where everything is perfect as per him 😆

Ek hath me Imlie aur dusre me nanhi si jaan !!

Life settle!!😆

his comfort zone is Imlie and yes possible hai he will get comfortable again.. lekin he has shown some progress in yesterdays episode... and he is still questioning Malini.. so yes he will be taking action..

just cos Aditya as been doing didi jaap so we cant forget how imlie was in same place for 100 odd episodes... if we have to be biased towards her then yes we have to give him pass too..

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

P se progress and B se bhukkad kaise bhuka rahega 😆

Panchhi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

bhayee dekho dekhane ka najariya hai... imlie ko pata hai how torned he is.. and he is trying.. trying hard to balance.. aur bahana kiya table se uthaneka.. so marks there...

till janmashtami he has always been air under her wings.. we can not discount the 270 episodes just because he is guilt ridden now... i m not saying he is right but he has not always been wrong..

He is trying hard to balance that is what irritating me ..he can't live his life like this nor he can force Imlie to live this way ..

He needs to think which he is not doing conviniently for whatever reasons ..

In his guilt ridden state he is making Imlie's life hell ..thanks to KC she got back to college otherwise what was he even doing .. nothing except taking out his frustration on her and blindly trusting 7 years dostie ..

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Today what was they were showing I didn't understand.

Aadi looked posessed today😆. Some one Guzzoed in him & he was in another zone. He was so Desperate to have the date🤣

5days they started about saying date .

Whether they will give any fruitful results??

I expecting a long conversation regarding his guilt & all …

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Seera_

he is not blind... he never was.. he was just guilty.. and thats a very heavy guilt to carry.. but yes i want him to take some action..

100% true he feel guilty , blaming himself of things happening . Hope he will take action once he realised the game of Malini playing .

krispy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Late again today. Mereko D de dream sequence laagat hain. I hope it’s not true and reality hits.

What’s the worst that can happen M and Adi will have a date and we will have rant material. No problem at all.

Panchhi1 thumbnail

Ye to chamatkaar ho gayaa ..ab nanhi si jaan hungry hi nahi reh jaayegi!!🤪