Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jperalta

Haan I know what she's actually saying but in this case, I'm loving the idea of taking this on face value for now 🤣

If Adi is considering Imlie his patni - she also has to realize it's not just her that will have a kid. It's possible Imlie also may eventually have a kid...so Adi will not only one kid that he will focus all his attention on. I don't think Malini thought anything beyond Imlie leaving Adi...

Edited by PPak - 2 years ago
vishxmrdarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Badhai ho sabko Adi phirse baap banne Waala hai🤣

Kya comedy chal Rahi hai show me !!

Writers has nothing in there mind and so writing on daily bases ..

I want to see Adi's reaction 🤣 kaise hua kab hua sochta reh jayega 🤣

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

When Imlie announced she is also pregnant .

Malini looking in shock ( in her mind ,Aditya being playing game with me , he is been sleeping with Imlie.

As usual she will be asking Imlie - What you mean ?

Imlie will answer - BS baby is borrowing your Womb but mother to the baby , only me . 🤣

My prediction for Monday . No chappal pls 🙏🏻

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Got to see the long arc of the character while remembering his/her core personality.

There was a reason why Adi always said “Imli hamari zaroorat hai”. At her core she is strong and that strength he needs and finds attractive.

Adi let Malini manipulate him over 7yrs with her emotional blackmail and cutting loose from that unhealthy relationship won’t be easy for him…aadat put gayi.

Imli will dig deeper every time to find the strength for both of them.

You said it so beautiful he indeed has been shown that he thrive to be a better person because of the strength she holds. He never knew what he needed till she filled his empty heart with colours, hopes and dreams. Today that soul cannot function without her faith and this is thi he is seeking her hand to help him up when all paths have darkened. She will bring him home for that I am sure of

Gwiwer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: girdharmona

Itna sb comfortable ho gye h bche ko leke...

Shi mein bcha dikha na de....

Tb to shi mein imalie as a serial gya .......

People will enjoy imlie will become trye mom for kid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Problem is that if pregnancy is real, Imlie is already becoming servant to Malini, once baby is born Imlie will be left looking after it like nursemaid while Malini will concentrate on being with Adi and leaving baby behind, she doesn't really want a baby. I am hoping that pregnancy is false or it will be misery all the way for Imlie. 😢