Binjal.Ali thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

He is piece of shit

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I feel Imlie will send malini in her place for date😆

Malini will get cravings of having baahar ka lunch to ya to woh bhej degi malini ko ya fir khud le ke jayegi and since it is table for 2 chodd k laut ayegi👍🏼

Bakwas_BS thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

I feel Imlie will send malini in her place for date😆

Malini will get cravings of having baahar ka lunch to ya to woh bhej degi malini ko ya fir khud le ke jayegi and since it is table for 2 chodd k laut ayegi👍🏼

wow ye sabse best hoga🤣

I love this idea

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bakwas_BS

🤣

Ok

Just in ss ask to remove my user if ,warna phir change karna hoga🤣🤣

She doesn't have the guts 😳

Bakwas_BS thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apudip

She doesn't have the guts 😳

sab usipe chadenge right..

Twitter is so scary

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Itna sb comfortable ho gye h bche ko leke...

Shi mein bcha dikha na de....

Tb to shi mein imalie as a serial gya .......

People will enjoy imlie will become trye mom for kid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Imlie -The daai maa😎

That too educated one and wajifa prapt

P se progression for daai maa career🤗

girdharmona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apudip

🐦 Par daal du keya ? Please permit me😊

Haa makers ko acha idea mil jayega malinie ko bche ki ma se adi ki wife bnabe ka...

Good...

Rating will be hight for sure as tb mailie fan bhi serial dekhege na ...

imlie fan tp sb kuch delh hi lete h .dekh hi rhr h 1 momth se .... crap h fir bhi...😜😜😜😜

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Be it WU or watching.. These are ppl who loved the story n ckts which had some base.. Niw literally every ckt is swinging.. Kabhi idhar kabhi udhar.. Trp audience doesn't indulge much mostly things are taken at face value..

We've lost every single ckt which was beautiful down the lane be it Aparna in start be it Adi who had one of the best ckt sketch with awesome redemption arc... Ve it imlie who didn't need anyone just her vishwas n principles instilled by SK.. I know she is strong but still she goes with the flow by allowing ppl to make decisions on her behalf or always asking her to sacrifice for the greater good without even acknowledgement..

Divorce to i dont think anyone needs anymore in imlie land.. Baby no baby kisi ko waise bhi kya farak padh raha tha..

Imlie was never the ine who fights for herself.. Adi said this n he was ready to fight for her rights.. N promising SK n meethi that till his last breath he will try to become kaabil of imlie.. Ohh man what dialogues n screenplay we had.. All this kachra now.. Doesn't even look likesame show anymore

Hey Juvvi,

I don’t see that as a drop in the character sketch I see that as a for front of the flaw Aditya always had to start with. If you go back to the original starting episodes he never wanted get married because he was in love with Maline. He offered her the commitment because they had been together for seven years and it was the right thing to do by her. He also mentioned in the last to his mum that he was with Maline because they wetware friends and love was an emotion beyond him. He never believed in the concept till he found his lost soul in imlie someone sang the tune of his lost soul.

He did say back at the hut that the fight for him was always was one of truth or lie but he failed to see that it was one of responsibility and love.

He knows he loves imlie but the burden of the responsibility he feels towards Maline has not shifted because of the control she has had on him for seven years he has just seen what he has wanted because that whats she and done and even today she is playing the cards which she knows will trigger her to him. The guilt of having dragged her in a marriage he shouldn’t have and on top of that the drugging we’re he believes she is a victim too adds to the guilt he feels.

at the moment his heart want to be the shoulder to imlie but he doesn’t know how to mend those roads with her. He doesn’t know how go tackle these because he has never been asked to work on making it right. Imlie today has asked him to make a choice and chose whom he believes and what matters. She has asked him to think of what he is apologising for when Maline would always hand that to him on a plate.

The fact that he is struggling shows and we always have know he likes the easy root out when imlie has always had inner strength to walk away for herself and them. She chooses not to walk aaau today because she knows he is victim of his own denial and wants to help him through this.

A part of me wishes she didn’t do so and sort of me applaud her for being there too. She has the conviction to fight for what is right and that is what Meethi has said well in the last episode, one can clean the outer shell but one cannot clean the filth that lay within. She was showing us that there toxic thinking is there downfall and one she has no interest to battle because she knows no matter what they try the truth will not change. That is Aditya love for imlie will not change.

Also what is nice to see it’s that this storm has ripped both of them to piece imlie has used her eduction to move forward. She has let her fears of abandonment be just that by letting Maline stay and shown once again that she is not jealous of Maline as the family and claimed. She has shown them the mirror that she is willing to walk with Aditya come what may, the opposite to this that Aditya has become a shell of a man lost is his spark for life, job and love. He is struggling to put himself back together because he is not listing to his inner voice. Once he overcomes his denial and says enough is enough will he be able to tackle the emotional manipulation thrown his way and that is the day he will make peace with his past and will be able to come to imlie for help or more.

There love was never easy and there journey was always one of struggle but once he makes his choice then he will be able to leap on the direction he needs for himself. His character sketch has done so in the past when him and imlie become friends to them being the lovers destiny bestowed upon them.

The fact that Maline knows her presence makes no difference to Aditya is the very reason she has used the pregnancy to gain back the control she has lost but I ask for how long because she is struggling to hide her jealousy and has made it clear again that she won’t stop till imlie is gone.

Hence I feel the track has made it clear that he needs to find his anchor to come home to imlie as she was trying for the through the court case. What that trigger shall be we are yet to see for the believe her faith in them binds them but that can dim with neglect if he doesn’t change that soon.

So today the fight between the too once again is between the believes of what he sees as a lie or the truth and what is he willing to own from the truth. Once that is clear to him then he can decide how to walk towards his love and responsibilities because without acceptance there is never going to be a change in his stance of denials.

the baby is just and excuse for him to hide behind as he did during the forced marriage.

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago
girdharmona thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Imlie -The daai maa😎

That too educated one and wajifa prapt

P se progression for daai maa career🤗

Miscarage nhi dikha ke yhi dikhayege.

Mighg Gm md imalie dont have issue to become parent...

Chalo acha h itna crap to h hi 1 month kya ab to jb tk serial chalega tb tk yehi db hoga...

Humari imlie kho gyi...