Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

Was Aparna expecting Malini to give kid to Adilie ?

Anyway one thing sure

Aparna is no more gb jaap.

T’s want easy solution.

But if it’s real whether They can stop parading of M ?

All didi want to stick to Adhi in name of kid once the kid born( if real) then no role for her… this is M not realising….

How she will reaslise?

Delusional hai

Apu stopped GB jaab but started aane wala bachha jaab 😆

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krispy

Fear not Flowerji. Previously we used to say SM will take care of it.

Now we shall say AC/MC sab sambhaliye.

What did we come to?!

I’m back to hailing AC to make Imlie’s life better by keeping her away from BbSB … 😇

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Be it WU or watching.. These are ppl who loved the story n ckts which had some base.. Niw literally every ckt is swinging.. Kabhi idhar kabhi udhar.. Trp audience doesn't indulge much mostly things are taken at face value..

We've lost every single ckt which was beautiful down the lane be it Aparna in start be it Adi who had one of the best ckt sketch with awesome redemption arc... Ve it imlie who didn't need anyone just her vishwas n principles instilled by SK.. I know she is strong but still she goes with the flow by allowing ppl to make decisions on her behalf or always asking her to sacrifice for the greater good without even acknowledgement..

Divorce to i dont think anyone needs anymore in imlie land.. Baby no baby kisi ko waise bhi kya farak padh raha tha..

Imlie was never the ine who fights for herself.. Adi said this n he was ready to fight for her rights.. N promising SK n meethi that till his last breath he will try to become kaabil of imlie.. Ohh man what dialogues n screenplay we had.. All this kachra now.. Doesn't even look likesame show anymore

I don't know why GM said that itv masses are not that sensible to take up ik ka bold content though I agree some tracks of ik were quite bold but they could have either omitted or executed it differently here,like they were doing it earlier and peepz were appreciating that.

I don't know what led them this sudden awakening of sensitivity of itv Audience towards original.

I can not point any single character ( except sundar) who hasn't been giraoed to eternity

I hope I just hope makers get a reality check soon

FlowerHater thumbnail

Originally posted by: krispy

Fear not Flowerji. Previously we used to say SM will take care of it.

Now we shall say AC/MC sab sambhaliye.

What did we come to?!

It is sad state of the show,nothing much

timepassing thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Book-Worm

Agree.

Do u know that proverb?

Thavalai tan vaayaal kedum.

Already FD ready to bash for any reason. GM intervies gave another reason to bash 😆He called Didi rapist and emotional blackmailer. So both Fandom bashing everyone 😆

Agreed. Basically, his interview was like an appeal to the audience that I am as clueless and embarrassed and frustrated by all this as you all are. So pleej, konjam adjust maadi!!!

Edited by timepassing - 2 years ago
BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Book-Worm

How she will reaslise?

Delusional hai

Apu stopped GB jaab but started aane wala bachha jaab 😆

See makers have touched a very very sensitive issue very light manner

And they used to tell in a comic way now with showing such precap

Dreamer007 thumbnail

Rupi dd is useless she herself should tell Imlie to move out and stop going through this torture …

Bakwas_BS thumbnail

Now Imlie will take care of malini so miscarriage on the way and get ready for Imlie blame game..

Date nahi hoga it will be pooja for bacha..

FlowerHater thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

I’m back to hailing AC to make Imlie’s life better by keeping her away from BbSB … 😇

The day the male lead cheated on her (I mean intentionally by deleting video evidence in court) ,she should have left that day only,but she buried her self respect that day only when she accepted male lead

Bakwas_BS thumbnail

Apu ji pooja me kya hoga bolu🤣🤣