Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krispy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

My problem is if I watch, I cannot keep myself from roasting while will take like half an hour to write 🤣

Agar the episode is roast worthy I'll watch 🤣

is it?

Kya kehte ho JP ji?

Trust me, there is enough content to roast Adi today.

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

Even if you don't watch the episode, watch the precap 🤣

Lol just watched the precap.. imlie too cute but I think she'll say your bachhe ki ma cuz Aparna asked me to?

Zyaada excited na hona jii🤣

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Since everything is forced now.. I think we should take it pinch of a salt..

See its all so disjointed aparna telling imlie yo not forgive Malini but not be step mom to baby.. While they're all behaving absolutely normal with Malini lyk the baby is out of consensual deed..

Last epi imlie Giving bhashan on mind n heart.. Again back to same now again she will do anything for the bacvha without using her mind..

They don't know what they're writing n we're addicted

. This rishta has become pinjra for us

Hey Juvvi,

I agree we are hooked because we have faith that both imlie and Aditya will overcome this phase too. The fact that they can neglect the crime shows of the levels of mental abuse Rupi must have gone through when her marriage broke down.

Saddest part is this is that although imlie has done no wrong on accepting the live Aditya has for her the family has not once acknowledged her sacrifice and let her become a unit of there’s again. All we see is that the true victim is being sidelined by the abusers and none are willing to address her flaws and for what.

When will they actually move forward from the rubbish and focus on some of the issue. Sorry but the child is not one of consent so why cannot the divorce happen. Oh wait once he she is born will that be an issue because of the name. Sorry imlie was shown to be a free spirit willing to walk ahead without the need of a man. Why are all of satyakaam teachings thrown to the wind.

I need her to fight for herself alone and not others that respect should be there when shown by others and at the moment there is none.

will aparna tell imlie to take this abuse all her live and what of imlie and Aditya children and there future or is she supposed to never wish of that as well because that is with Maline know.😔

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

poda part was good. But BS is too older to call him poda😆

Correct he is too old . But Currently that is the only word can Be use for guys . In fact , I won’t stop at Poda , I will continue will Poda Muttal😂😂😂

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krispy

Trust me, there is enough content to roast Adi today.

Toh get ready peepzzz

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Precap will be Imlie saying I will be maa to ur kid in case the kid is born and malini dies then Imlie will never have her kid 🤦🏽‍♀️ … sauteli massi… kya hota hain sauteli maa suna hain

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My problem is if I watch, I cannot keep myself from roasting while will take like half an hour to write 🤣

Agar the episode is roast worthy I'll watch 🤣

is it?

Kya kehte ho JP ji?

Chinta ji please go ahead .. I don't know about the epi but will wait for ur roast review..

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

We'll have adini date... Imlie ab baby k liye Adi aur Malini ko date pe bhejegi.. Since she is also becoming maa.. She'll have to take care of the baby..

Bohot lunch date pe jaana tha na imlie k saath adi babu now go with ur hone wali bacche ki ma😆

Aarre nehi ji !dd ne bachhe ke liya puja rakhwa diya !! Aadi nanhi si jaan ke liye kuchh bhi kar sakta hai 🤢date cancel karna to choti si baat hai 😆

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lol just watched the precap.. imlie too cute but I think she'll say your bachhe ki ma cuz Aparna asked me to?

Zyaada excited na hona jii🤣

Apu ko kaha se aate hain yeh idea I hope PT also brings uske dusre bacche KI maa and ask Apu to be maa 😂

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago
1217374 thumbnail

Chinta ji please go ahead .. I don't know about the epi but will wait for ur roast review..

Aww ok aawat hoon will tag u all