Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Kya bakwas aadmi hai ye BS😡 DD ne roka and ye ruk gayaa and giving excuses even and want to go on date with Imlie too😡

Ye sachme dono hath me laddoo Waala hai and he is enjoying it 🤢

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

Chinta ji, where are you? 🤣

What happened ji? I didn't want to watch so I slept.. padke aawat hai wait. Should I watch?

krispy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not every day is a “look for positivity in everything” day, but today I feel like it.

So here it goes … what Aparna for a change was alluding to, to me implied that Imlie to embrace the child and become a mother to the child. Instant pregnancy for M is instant motherhood for Imlie. You get it!

So from this point on, Imlie might shove the “baby is equally mine” viewpoint to which Malini’s response will be a treat to watch.

• She will be either scared to share the baby (if the pregnancy is real)
  • Fear that the closer Imlie is to the concept of a baby, Adi will also be drawn to that conclusion of imagining a happy family with Imlie and not with M
  • if the baby is fake, chances of the truth coming out are high
  • if she is possessive of said baby, she will want to get rid of Imlie and hence NDE will be justified

I don’t know but all these episodes are seemingly pointing toward the pregnancy being real. As much as I hate to admit that, I am seemingly becoming ok with it as the days pass on. I guess I am channeling my inner Adi.

Edited by krispy - 2 years ago
krispy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

What happened ji? I didn't want to watch so I slept.. padke aawat hai wait. Should I watch?

Don’t know what got into me, I did watch it.

It wasn’t bad, go with no expectations and a disappointing outcome. It won’t feel as bad.

I liked some parts though.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Malini come Malaysia , I treat you Chinese Halal food

Char Kuey Teow

Char Hor Fun

Wantan mi

Kuey Teow T’ng

Hokkein Mi

Curry Mi

Hainese Chinese Rice

Szechuan soup and many more

I Feed you until you never ever want to eat Chinese food in your entire life . This Baby is also greedy as you 😡

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Imlie se achi to padosi waali FL hai ..laat marke Chali gayi hero ko ki isko apni ex ke Sath rehna hai 😆

Imlie to pregnancy bomb ke baad bhi chipki padi hai aur ab pati ke bacha Jo dusri aurat se hai uski maa banegi🤪

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Even if you don't watch the episode, watch the precap 🤣

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Kya bakwas aadmi hai ye BS😡 DD ne roka and ye ruk gayaa and giving excuses even and want to go on date with Imlie too😡

Ye sachme dono hath me laddoo Waala hai and he is enjoying it 🤢

seriously he doesn’t seem to be remorseful …I mean even the kid would be unhappy to see his dad going out with its nanny … 😂 Imlie is all set to be a nanny now … Apu seriously this is ur redemption to make Imlie nanny from naukrani 😜 whoever is the writer and is happy with this situation 👏👏👏 I don’t knw how T-ppl can tolerate this drama 🤦🏽‍♀️

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krispy

Don’t know what got into me, I did watch it.

It wasn’t bad, go with no expectations and a disappointing outcome. It won’t feel as bad.

I liked some parts though.

My problem is if I watch, I cannot keep myself from roasting while will take like half an hour to write 🤣

Agar the episode is roast worthy I'll watch 🤣

is it?

Kya kehte ho JP ji?

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Imlie se achi to padosi waali FL hai ..laat marke Chali gayi hero ko ki isko apni ex ke Sath rehna hai 😆

Imlie to pregnancy bomb ke baad bhi chipki padi hai aur ab pati ke bacha Jo dusri aurat se hai uski maa banegi🤪

We'll have adini date... Imlie ab baby k liye Adi aur Malini ko date pe bhejegi.. Since she is also becoming maa.. She'll have to take care of the baby..

Bohot lunch date pe jaana tha na imlie k saath adi babu now go with ur hone wali bacche ki ma😆