Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Apudip

Arre agar dd ko jalane ke liye kar rahi hai to thhik hai !! Nehi to mere pati ki bachhe mere bachhe dialogue mujhe nehi chahiye🤢

Yehi hone wala hai Apu ji.. BS ka bacha hamara bacha.. 🤢

But still i enjoyed DD k hosh udd jana wala look in precap so for the moment I'll savor it

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jokes apart I don’t feel Maline has the right or Aparna to ask imlie to take the abuse thrown at her or sacrifice for a child.

The fact that her and Aditya are at crossroads means she should be thinking of herself and what she needs and wants how long can she hide what she feels because of a family that have not accepted her.

What about what nani said when will you house think of imlie or of her needs. Will the family ever hold her hand. Sorry but there has to be sown reward for her or some loop closure of are we still not going to get any beside a lame pooja, lame cooking scene etc.

can we just have one scene of imie and Aditya taking though this mess is that too much to ask for.

Why does aparna know feel she has the right to ask imlie for something wait that the selfish side of hers taking.

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Choti maa hai maasi imlie aur kaa !!

Apudip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Yehi hone wala hai Apu ji.. BS ka bacha hamara bacha.. 🤢

But still i enjoyed DD k hosh udd jana wala look in precap so for the moment I'll savor it

🤣🤣

Keya din aa gaye !! Sb dd ki popat dekh ke hasan hai !!😁

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aa jao ji 😆

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zubaidah

Imli gives MC a thappad that makes her cheeks swell like Idli .😆

Imli tells Adi “ Poda, tumne baar baar mera viswas thoda”🤪😆

How’s that for a start👍🏼

[/QUOTE

That will Be wonderful ,I just love the Poda part . 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. Visual hug for you If it happen 🤗

poda part was good. But BS is too older to call him poda😆
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The look Maline had at imlie line makes me believe she is lying and her reluctance to let imlie fool of help her is proof of her being afraid her lie will be caught. 😆

I am telling you no matter how much they drag this if imlie doesn’t get any loop closures people will Ken care and this track is just like the truth reveal to the family.

the other day Aditya ask imlie to make a choice for them outside the court, today aparna ask her to make a choice. When will she ask them to make a choice or wait did that spirit go under carpet when she married Aditya

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apudip

Choti maa hai maasi imlie aur kaa !!

Nonsense 🤣

Pl god trp audience ko sadbuddhi dena🤣and makers ko reality check🤣

I don't want this creep anywhere near Imlie(male lead)

Edited by FlowerHater - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaz19

Jokes apart I don’t feel Maline has the right or Aparna to ask imlie to take the abuse thrown at her or sacrifice for a child.

The fact that her and Aditya are at crossroads means she should be thinking of herself and what she needs and wants how long can she hide what she feels because of a family that have not accepted her.

What about what nani said when will you house think of imlie or of her needs. Will the family ever hold her hand. Sorry but there has to be sown reward for her or some loop closure of are we still not going to get any beside a lame pooja, lame cooking scene etc.

can we just have one scene of imie and Aditya taking though this mess is that too much to ask for.

Why does aparna know feel she has the right to ask imlie for something wait that the selfish side of hers taking.

Since everything is forced now.. I think we should take it pinch of a salt..

See its all so disjointed aparna telling imlie yo not forgive Malini but not be step mom to baby.. While they're all behaving absolutely normal with Malini lyk the baby is out of consensual deed..

Last epi imlie Giving bhashan on mind n heart.. Again back to same now again she will do anything for the bacvha without using her mind..

They don't know what they're writing n we're addicted

. This rishta has become pinjra for us

Apudip thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Nonsense 🤣

Pl god trp audience ko sadbuddhi dena🤣

I don't want this creep anywhere near Imlie

Nanny banne ki taiyari kar rahi hai abhi se ,dharti ka yeh bojh bhi usse hi uthani padhegi aage jaa kar! Lo ji bachha bhi asli hi nikli 🤣