Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Imlie ne bike ride karayi BS ko😆 namoone hai ye dono bhi ..kalini ki buri Nazar kab hategi in dono pe se ..bechare still dreaming for happy future together😕

Feeling sad for them !!

Whenever they show them dreaming of happy future Didi does a chop but j have faith that after all the rona Dona adi will

Do a chop and I still say if he actually deletes the evidence then I give you all advance notice I am out. No goodbye just out… he might lie he deleted to trap didj but in reality nope.

just a heads up ladies

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Book-Worm

Agree dear. This is old formula but it happened in ekta serials. Now she s also not showing. I'm sure nothing happened. They hugged and due to low battery the camera turned off. So imlie don't know more than that 😆

Imlie might not be able to see everything but still there is nothing happened between them 😆

As you said ekta too stopped using that formula now..they know viewers won't accept it nowadays ..

Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

maybe she can get Sundar or KC to copy the film onto their phones?

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

don’t say that. It breaks my heart just talking about the possibility now.

Me too , just the thought of about it make depress. But I want to take it postive , After Aditya find out DD real nature , how he is going to take it . What kind of treatment he going to give her with pregnancy News ( If it really happen) which I doubt . I am blocking my mind on pregnancy things 😭😭😭

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Book-Worm

Agree dear. This is old formula but it happened in ekta serials. Now she s also not showing. I'm sure nothing happened. They hugged and due to low battery the camera turned off. So imlie don't know more than that 😆

Adi’s PD pictures went out bec of low battery too before MC could see it.

Never thought she would sink so low as to force herself on a drugged man 🤔

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Whenever they show them dreaming of happy future Didi does a chop but j have faith that after all the rona Dona adi will

Do a chop and I still say if he actually deletes the evidence then I give you all advance notice I am out. No goodbye just out… he might lie he deleted to trap didj but in reality nope.

just a heads up ladies

Not only you but many viewers will lose any interest left including me If bs will delete it for any reason ..it will be over for me too since there is no point of this story left ..

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Btw in the wu it says that ac and mc have evidence agaisnt imlie? What evidence ???

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Btw in the wu it says that ac and mc have evidence agaisnt imlie? What evidence ???

Bluffing nothing more. They are scared as hell just trying to appease themselves that Imli will drop the case. But the lady from PD has a spine of steel and they will find out how that takes them down.👍🏼

Edited by MERARAI - 2 years ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

that must be the pregnancy I thought

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ok I saw precap and looks like Didi maybe tried to hug adi or accost him

But still nothing happened I say 😜

happened or not happened Imlie might forgive him bcoz see if in his place if a girl was there and was taken advantage while being intoxicated would we expect her love of life to leave her or understand her and take her back … here Imlie has already shown her stans that she supports him

As he is been taken advantage he did not do anything willingly… hence she returned back in 5 mins …after leaving him 😂 so chill he is her headache as it is uski second hand Jawani she had already accepted .

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago