Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1217374 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: krispy

don’t say that. It breaks my heart just talking about the possibility now.

it won't happen. it's just speculation based on the promo and you know how misleading promos are right?

And camera and preggo can't be together. The kidnap is also on the same day. it doesn't fit. All three big events cannot occur on the same day. Something is fishy

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

Panchhi we know it’s gonna reach him.. and if he deletes it then also we r at the tail end of this track!!! That is something!!

Yup something is better than nothing 😆 just hope that they won't dragg pregnancy track for long ..

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Chod… we can just be relieved that camera devta has appeared! 😂😂😂

Sita Mother as camera to help Imli. Let’s see if BS chops SM.🤣

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok I saw precap and looks like Didi maybe tried to hug adi or accost him

But still nothing happened I say 😜

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

I'd suggest that you wait until maha episode and then binge. I'm doing the same. Don't be tempted for this lolly 🤣 Having pending episodes to watch feels good.😆

I’m also atleast I will be able to njoi it … now I’m at the edge of the cliff and may ruin my day / night thinking … actually problem is I’m just involved in this show …and was watching it … this week I did not loose my sanity by watching the episodes … I’m glad …thou seems life episodes have been good binge watching it after maha cringe episode… 😂

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

This is ITV and I can say that nothing happened between Adi and DD which make her pregnant ..I'm saying this from my years of experience of wasting time on watching ITV 😆

Agree dear. This is old formula but it happened in ekta serials. Now she s also not showing. I'm sure nothing happened. They hugged and due to low battery the camera turned off. So imlie don't know more than that 😆

Edited by Book-Worm - 2 years ago
Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Came here to say same RD 😆

Just saw the precap and I'm sure nothing happened .. Imlie just see how disgusting DD to taraap maaro on BS only 😆

1206073 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ak2019

I saw in ig too she closed her eyes in disgust and pain looks like they did it

She could have done that on just seeing her take him towards bed too or just at the thought of it. I am very sure nothing happened.

I mean GM’s ‘I won’t let Aditya get contaminated’ doesn’t make sense any other way personality wise toh already memory loss hochuka hai adi ko 😆

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krispy

Scared to ask,how did Imlie react seeing the camera clip? Did they do it or didn’t they or we don’t know yet?

She closed her eyes and turned her head away in tears. We don't know yet but I'm sure they didn't. She must've seen the rapist groping adi or adi hugging her thinking she's imlie that's it. She is innocent enough to get disgusted and turn away on just that visual.

Also, she was sad while saying milgawa saboot in the precap but in the promo, she was happily showing it to adi. So, it is just foul play by makers to torture us.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The high society Delhi ladies desperate moves, mother guiding beti to act cheap, what values🤪