Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1217374 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jperalta

Adi hai bada simpleton na 🤣

Use lag raha hai Imlie loves me and I love Imlie simply means happily ever after hona chahiye 🤣

Beech mein koi kuch problems create kar raha hai toh dhyaan kyun dena, ignore kar ke aage badho. 🤣 Izzat lut gayi toh lut gayi, aage kya kar sakte hai hum dono

🤣

🤣 haan he's like kuch bhi hojaye imlie is with me that's all I need. He's like a puppy trying to reach it's food. When someone tries to stop it, it'll just ignore what it is or who is doing it.. bas food bowl tak pohonchna hai I don't care how long it will take or who is stopping me🤣

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Me too feels that Imlie felt disgusted to see DD's behavior that how does she trying to force herself on Adi ..nothing much..

I watched only precap ..

Yes… overall the whole episode was good.. kuch weirdness thi but only temporary…

rest I felt Prexap is just imlies general disgust.. but if that’s the case then how does the family knows about the kaand didi did 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

Lol.. so watched the episode n loved it!!

Also precap seems misleading.. imlie might just be feeling bad that Aditya was so drunk n even then malini would not stop

Thanks Seera ji.. Will watch ASAP.. Before Aur koi naya spoiler naya prediction ya article comes up..

Precaps pe speculations karne ki himmat nahi bachi yaar mere paas.. Will take it as it comes

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Arre baba , what New evidence Anu have against Imlie ? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Exactly juvvi ji.. whenever they talk about their future happy one together something very bad cones next in their life ..

The problem is with BS he doesn't want to face the reality and conviniently skipping the thing which is affecting or might affect them and live in a delusion that all is well and everything will be good ..no it won't work like that ..he needs to be courageous to fight for good future with Imlie otherwise the kaala saaya in the form of his gehri dosti will never let them live in a peace .. how long Imlie alone gonna fight for it !!

As he claimed baraabari ka rishta so he too needs to work just like Imlie for their rishta ..

Isn't that typical BS from start.. But ab dimag chalaye ye dumb journalist bas.. He needs to face reality. Blinders rakhne se things won't become as we want them to be.. He should fight but will he lets see.. Till imlie is with him isse koi bhi kaam karne ki ummeed nahi hai..

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Ye bhi despo hogaya to spend future saath mein with Imlie. He even recorded that statement on the camera that he's seeing sapne with imlie. Nibba kahinka!🤣

Anyway, give him a break yaar, bandha is already late at finding love and getting married. Physical toh kuch milnewala nahi hai isko anytime soon. Atleast let him dream about living his life peacefully. 🤣

DD k saath 7 saal.. Kuch to asar hoga😆.. Ye apna dimaag nahi cahalayega to umar nikal jaayegi iski..

Dream hi karta rahega bas phir 🤣

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

DD k saath 7 saal.. Kuch to asar hoga😆.. Ye apna dimaag nahi cahalayega to umar nikal jaayegi iski..

Dream hi karta rahega bas phir 🤣

🤣🤣 imlie ke phool khilegi par adi ka phool sookhjayega bechara. The tragedy of Adi 🤣

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Ye bhi despo hogaya to spend future saath mein with Imlie. He even recorded that statement on the camera that he's seeing sapne with imlie. Nibba kahinka!🤣

Anyway, give him a break yaar, bandha is already late at finding love and getting married. Physical toh kuch milnewala nahi hai isko anytime soon. Atleast let him dream about living his life peacefully. 🤣

panuati hain BS!

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Today start with a busy day , but in between coming to the forum to read . Chinta Ji your joke , really make my day 😂😂😂😂. I am laughing reading it . Especially on the horny part

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago