Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1217374 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Imlie finds the evidence but before she takes it to KC or shows it to adi, she gets kidnapped. I'm predicting this because adi is in his office and imlie started searching after she came back from KCs office.

So Imlie is set out to take the camera to KC/Adi but gets kidnapped in the way. Maha episode is all about the nde, no dd preggo drama. If it is even there, it'll be after adi saves imlie and watches the video. So everyone relax, he's going to know dd ka sach by Monday and he will not even think of deleting the video after Imlie's nde. And don't worry about the stupid jo bhi evidence they have against Imlie. They might just accuse her of stealing or some other lame accusation that won't stand. Even if it did, Adi is there to defend her.

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apudip

This story is controversial enough phir agar male lead payaar kare ek behen ko aur bachhe de kisi aur ko to show will be closed very soon .Gulmata ko business karni hai so chill maro ladkiyo kuchh bhi nehi huya😆

2000 episodes ka Dre hai Gul ka iss show ke Liye 😆 aise to show ki vaat lag jaayegi DD ban gayi ma to

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Whenever they show them dreaming of happy future Didi does a chop but j have faith that after all the rona Dona adi will

Do a chop and I still say if he actually deletes the evidence then I give you all advance notice I am out. No goodbye just out… he might lie he deleted to trap didj but in reality nope.

just a heads up ladies

Looks like a Watchable epi after really long time.. Looking forward to man.. I am happy k one false TC article already down.. Adi saving Malini from goons.. Sach bhi hota to problem nai thi usse.. But still

One epi at a time jaap.. Samajh aaya dekho nahi aaya.. WU padho yaar.. Itna maga maari nahi karne ka kya hai kya hua kya hoga.. Everything will eventually fall into place...

Thanks for the tag RD

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks, Suta! ❤️

I watched the entire episode & couldn't focus on what was happening

Too distracted by the strawberry ice-cream on screen

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think Dd must b checking out his camera … and he entered nahi toh while he was playing pakda pakdi she must b entertaining her self by taking selfies in camera … 😂. Going by ur saying logic chodo .. she accidentally recorded her kaand I think …

Edited by Dreamer007 - 2 years ago
Panchhi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

Toh aab kaa kaare … 😂😜 chodo yeh sab chai pithe hain … (chai date- humne aapse wafadhari ka vacchan nahi manga… 😜)

Ha bhai Imlie ne to bol hi Dita tha pehle hi to phir BS is not answerable now😆

Ek aur chai date with few Bloons and Imlie pighal jaayegi ..

Ab Miya biwi raaji to Kya karega viewers kaazi😆

Juvvi9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Imlie finds the evidence but before she takes it to KC or shows it to adi, she gets kidnapped. I'm predicting this because adi is in his office and imlie started searching after she came back from KCs office.

So Imlie is set out to take the camera to KC/Adi but gets kidnapped in the way. Maha episode is all about the nde, no dd preggo drama. If it is even there, it'll be after adi saves imlie and watches the video. So everyone relax, he's going to know dd ka sach by Monday and he will not even think of deleting the video after Imlie's nde. And don't worry about the stupid jo bhi evidence they have against Imlie. They might just accuse her of stealing or some other lame accusation that won't stand. Even if it did, Adi is there to defend her.

I literally don't care even if there is preggo drama.. Ye dono nikal hi aayenge.. N I'm team kuch nahi hua.. Baaki i don't know kis baat pe I'll swing but FAKE pregnancy pe I'm damn sure..

Baaki whatever they do adi imlie ka connect n convo k liye kabse sab jhel rahe hai aur jhel lenge

Juvvi9 thumbnail

But on a serious note can Adi please shut up about future.. Jab bhi ye bolta hai everything is gonna be ok.. We'll overcome aur nadi musibat aa jati hai.. FGS dude tu apna muh band rakh

Panchhi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

I think Dd must b checking out his camera … and he entered nahi toh while he was playing pakda pakdi she must b entertaining her self by taking selfies in camera … 😂

Apna look check kar Rahi hogi 🤣 waise bhi DD loves to stay decked up all the time ..and bs entered and she forgot camera 😆

Hone ko to kuchh bhi ho sakta hai ..waise bhi logic exist hi Kanhaa karta hai apne shoe me😆

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

arre.. I am more concerned about AdI izzat then AdI! Hahah! Anyway just watch and see. Ok. I gotta go guys.. catch up later. TAg me if anything