Tara Sutaria and Sid Malhotra unfollow each other

Tyagisaab thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is coming from a Reddit post I saw but it appears that both parties have unfollowed each other on Instagram. Tara had unfollowed Sid quite some time back but it appears Sid has also decided to go ahead and unfollow her. I noticed this last year when Tara was reposting everyone's birthday wishes except Siddharth's....... Also she had unfollowed him by then too. Similarly, all of Sid's co- stars and industry buddies congratulated Sid on his success of Shershaah including Alia, while Tara didn't say a word. This is interesting as it seemed that Sid and Tara were on good terms and even had a fling apparently during Marjaavan, from what I know they were neighbours as well. What do you think went wrong between the two?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tyagisaab

This is coming from a Reddit post I saw but it appears that both parties have unfollowed each other on Instagram. Tara had unfollowed Sid quite some time back but it appears Sid has also decided to go ahead and unfollow her. I noticed this last year when Tara was reposting everyone's birthday wishes except Siddharth's....... Also she had unfollowed him by then too. Similarly, all of Sid's co- stars and industry buddies congratulated Sid on his success of Shershaah including Alia, while Tara didn't say a word. This is interesting as it seemed that Sid and Tara were on good terms and even had a fling apparently during Marjaavan, from what I know they were neighbours as well. What do you think went wrong between the two?? 

How strange. Wonder what happened. Their film together did well and they seem to get along well around that time. Maybe they had a fling and it ended badly.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tyagisaab

What do you think went wrong between the two?? 

Two people once had a personal equation and now they don't. Quite simple, and very very very common. πŸ˜Ž

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The rumor is that he basically left her for Kiara so she is done with him. He apparently just saw it as a fling but she felt more serious. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Isnt Tara w the Kapoor kid. No not Biru tho im sure eventually that will happen I meant Biru's cousin Aadar πŸ˜†

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

The rumor is that he basically left her for Kiara so she is done with him. He apparently just saw it as a fling but she felt more serious. 

So Kiara and Sid are actually together? I thought it was an act for Shershaah promotions.

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh this is sad ! I loved their interviews and their equation. They were all smiles & looked beautiful together.

I was rooting for them as a couple but then news came of tara's bf and maybe that's where it went downhill also it seemed like sid had a crush on her.

https://youtu.be/s_-Ffvof_-E

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Tara is most overrated outsider πŸ˜†

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I never got this, on one hand people say Sid is gay and is still Kjo's go to penis, on the other hand he has fling with every girl he has made movie.

Itna confusing kiyu hainπŸ˜†

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sid is a proper Delhi ka player. Surprised his name didn't appear in the brief metoo movement of Bollywood. Every guy has a weakness. His is girls.