Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

Sid is a proper Delhi ka player. Surprised his name didn't appear in the brief metoo movement of Bollywood. Every guy has a weakness. His is girls.

Metoo will only pop up if the girls did not consent or thought they were manipulated into, maybe with SId, every girl wanted to be with.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

I never got this, on one hand people say Sid is gay and is still Kjo's go to penis, on the other hand he has fling with every girl he has made movie.

Itna confusing kiyu hainπŸ˜†

Maybe he isn't actually gay but pleasing KJo for movies. 

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Sid is a proper Delhi ka player. Surprised his name didn't appear in the brief metoo movement of Bollywood. Every guy has a weakness. His is girls.

Metoo ka matlab pata hai ? Just bcoz a guy is a Casanova doesn't mean that he exploited the opposites gender. Consent is the key here. 

He didn coerce women into having relationship with him for his own interest. There is wilful participation . 

This half baked knowledge of things is scary. I mean it's so easy to blame n accuse !!!

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

But tara is dating adar jain for  along time no?

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

But tara is dating adar jain for  along time no?

Exactly what I thought... If what oye Bollywood says is - then sid is a pos 😑. 

Also agree with the member who said she's overrated. I mean she looks way older than her age. 

ExquisiteDhami- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But I didnt think they had a fling since has Tara not being dating Adar Jain for like so long and much before the film Sid and Tara did together and also Sid has been with Kiara for a while? I am not sure? Maybe its not a bad breakup but just sour professional relationship I don't know πŸ˜†

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

Ohh this is sad ! I loved their interviews and their equation. They were all smiles & looked beautiful together.

I was rooting for them as a couple but then news came of tara's bf and maybe that's where it went downhill also it seemed like sid had a crush on her.

https://youtu.be/s_-Ffvof_-E

she looks like his younger sister or his child πŸ€£

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tara is so sweet that I doubt she would have purposely avoided wishing Sid for Shershaah success. Besides, she was dating Adar Jain even before Marjawaan. I remember Kiara walking out of her Bday party with Sid in the end.πŸ˜†

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Binge

Tara is so sweet that I doubt she would have purposely avoided wishing Sid for Shershaah success. Besides, she was dating Adar Jain even before Marjawaan. I remember Kiara walking out of her Bday party with Sid in the end.πŸ˜†

You never know it may be their significant others unfollowing.. unbeknownst to themπŸ˜†

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

U read what are u writing? Sidharth did nothing with this girl and if he did then the only one who had a partner was her, although i don't think she cares, she goes from man to man! Women throw themselves at Sidharth, he doesn't need to go after any of them and as you can see on interviews and on kwk she was the one obsessed with Sid! It's not Sid's fault if she had crush on him and Sid only wanted her for an affair and nothing more!