Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: sulaayini

I too don't want them to enter. Shruthika's childish, chirpy and bubbly nature won't work in BB. That too Hindi BB. I'm having confident that Santhosh won't come to BB because 2 days before he mentioned in one post that he will be attending an event on 13th October. But still his name is coming in contestants list. I don't want my favorite people name to get spoiled because of BB.

Yes for me also.. Both of them I like them for their character... I really hope she gets eliminated soon if she is entering..

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Psurya

Yes for me also.. Both of them I like them for their character... I really hope she gets eliminated soon if she is entering..

True. First elimination naalum paravale. Evil mesmiley36

Psurya thumbnail

I am also with you. I don't follow Hindi BB, will you watch it??

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Really?? She said she has no interest in BB as she has no idea of entering Cine field. Now y she is doing this...

Yes just not checked the list n she is there.

Hindi bb is very different from our show..

EmeraldStar thumbnail

I too don't want them to enter. Shruthika's childish, chirpy and bubbly nature won't work in BB. That too Hindi BB. I'm having confident that Santhosh won't come to BB because 2 days before he mentioned in one post that he will be attending an event on 13th October. But still his name is coming in contestants list. I don't want my favorite people name to get spoiled because of BB.

I don't know why she is coming to hindi bb. Very different n difficult to survive. All will be very chalak there n not like our show only talk show with elementary level task.

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Omg u guys are scared for your favssmiley36

sulaayini thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

I am also with you. I don't follow Hindi BB, will you watch it??

I never watched Hindi BB before. This season I might watch a little because of Shruthika but I won't follow it regularly.

sulaayini thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

I don't know why she is coming to hindi bb. Very different n difficult to survive. All will be very chalak there n not like our show only talk show with elementary level task.

That's what I was thinking. She is too innocent for BB. That too Hindi BB. Those people's game play is different there. I'm worried she might lose her childish and bubbly nature in that show.

Psurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Omg u guys are scared for your favssmiley36

Ya ya.. from seeing your discussion in tamil form itself I am not fond of hindi BB.. now she in that know.. so..