Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Bs will say I can’t live without Imli, woh Imli Aditya KUmar Tripathi hai, sirf woh meri patni hai.

if Aparna forces Adi to divorce Imli and marry Malini, will Imli bring a case against Aparna for forcing him into bigamy, Kunal is going to be on retainer to represent Imli against all these faltu Ts and Cs.

BS is such a nikamma useless .. Imlie humari patni hai bas aur kuchh nahi karta ye .

Here too Imlie has to fight alone ..Inka rishta Kya baraabari ka hai claimed by both !! I don't see any baraabari .. only Imlie is doing everything to save their rishta ..

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jperalta

Why didn’t KC inform Imlie about Malini putting a stop to the divorce before they got to court? 😕

Imlie would’ve shared the same with Adi and he wouldn’t have been taken by surprise like this in front of everyone.

Am I looking for too much logic?

JP, then there wont be enough drama... it has more power when uttered in the court n Dd cannot lie. If this were at home, then she would have twisted it to suit her, just as she tried with KC today. She is Miss Lil Muffet as long as she gets what she wants, if she is denied, then she turns into a petulant child who rolls on the floor of the toystore screaming I want that toy. KC ploy failed n Miss nice became Miss Ugly n not so nice.

She has been getting away with Miss nice act.. now it is going to get stripped off slowly, hope everyone of her long list of crimes/deeds are exposed.

Edited by nim_var - 3 years ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

If that happens then it will be a big tamacha on dd- Cs plus apuradha- bk 😆

I wonder at the end of this Imlie is declared the wife and didi gets to be the mother of his child :(🤢

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Queen of twist and turn must be having diarrhoea after KC revealing the truth on Divorce. If Aditya still support Malini : I am going to knock his head .

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

BS is such a nikamma useless .. Imlie humari patni hai bas aur kuchh nahi karta ye .

Here too Imlie has to fight alone ..Inka rishta Kya baraabari ka hai claimed by both !! I don't see any baraabari .. only Imlie is doing everything to save their rishta ..

this is Malini didi ki ka hui hai phase of BS😆. Imlie stopped that rant after mud spa.
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zubaidah

Queen of twist and turn must be having diarrhoea after KC revealing the truth on Divorce. If Aditya still support Malini : I am going to knock his head .

if there is a bacha AdiLie will support Malini😆 it will be more Imlie.
jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

JP, then there wont be enough drama... it has more power when uttered in the court n Dd cannot lie. If this were at home, then she would have twisted it to suit her, just as she tried with KC today. She is Miss Lil Muffet as long as she gets what she wants, if she is denied, then she turns into a petulant child who rolls on the floor of the toystore screaming I want that toy. KC ploy failed n Miss nice became Miss Ugly n not so nice.

She has been getting away with Miss nice act.. now it is going to get stripped off slowly, hope everyone of her long list of crimes/deeds are exposed.

Seriously, how quickly she lost her composure in the first scene when she saw things weren’t going the way she wanted them to 😕

I guess you’re right, it is better to keep all of these truth revelations in the court where Malini will neither be able to lie nor go into her psychotic rants

Clearly she’ll will find a way to do all that outside court, what with the pregnancy angle coming in

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Today’s episode proved I can digest all MC screen space as long as KC is with her in every scene 🤣

Line pe rakhega bandi ko 🤣

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I don't trust BS. Today he told imlie that malini can't do this. Still He is in denial mode

This is before KC reveal the truth to him on divorce.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

Today’s episode proved I can digest all MC screen space as long as KC is with her in every scene 🤣

Line pe rakhega bandi ko 🤣

kunal has accomplished something no terrified Ts or coddling Cs have attempted or managed to do. Kunal is like the high school Principal who lists Malini every agregious act without remorse ready to send her to detention 8f needed.🤣