Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

If courts declare Imli marriage legal and Malini claims pregnancy, her baby will be like Imli a bina Baap ki bachchi and AC’s blood will boil.

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MERARAI

if she claims pregnancy she’s had a baby without marriage, oh dear! How will Chaturvedis show their faces in society?

kaise gud ki gobar kar dees... loving nani these days.. need balance of bad vs good on the show.. 😆

That will be the ultimate muh kaala... in their high society...

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Arey Apu firse shadi karwane ki BAAT karegi Adi aur DD ki ..dekh Lena ..

Apu ka obsession ,DD ka Adi SE obsession SE bhi badaa hai 😡

Bs will say I can’t live without Imli, woh Imli Aditya KUmar Tripathi hai, sirf woh meri patni hai.

if Aparna forces Adi to divorce Imli and marry Malini, will Imli bring a case against Aparna for forcing him into bigamy, Kunal is going to be on retainer to represent Imli against all these faltu Ts and Cs.

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

if she claims pregnancy she’s had a baby without marriage, oh dear! How will Chaturvedis show their faces in society?

Sadda kutta ..kutta …Towda(C’s) kutta tommy … is their funda ..😂

Edited by Dreamer007 - 3 years ago
Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

BS ko today again Imlie ne ho bachaya😆 Imlie na ho to Iska Kya hota ..aaj to jute chappal ka Prasad mil jataa BS ko😆

Waise ek to padna chahiye tha shayad dimag correct position me aa jata uska

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Why didn’t KC inform Imlie about Malini putting a stop to the divorce before they got to court? 😕

Imlie would’ve shared the same with Adi and he wouldn’t have been taken by surprise like this in front of everyone.

Am I looking for too much logic?

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

Why didn’t KC inform Imlie about Malini putting a stop to the divorce before they got to court? 😕

Imlie would’ve shared the same with Adi and he wouldn’t have been taken by surprise like this in front of everyone.

he doesn’t believe in Imlie … he thinks she is insecure and she is trying to protect him hence she has taken this drastic step … sometimes it is better if it comes from horses mouth ..

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The way this truth came out is good some way ..the way BS's dimag working I doubt he believed her if she tried to tell the truth ..

KC is the right person and that Infront of all people in the court will be good zatka for BS..

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did he believe imlie ???

No nothing

Remember all started with imlies divorce halting idea. BbC competition etc

Edited by Midnight_moon - 3 years ago
jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh man, KC is to Malini what Imlie is to Adi 🤣

They look through all the rubbish the other person spews & get straight to the heart of the matter 🤣

Seedhi baat, no bakwaas 🤣