Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Bs ka koi haq nahi hero banneka ab.. jab tak vo sach accept nahi karega🤣

Shocked waala chehra tho dikha diya precap me. I hope he starts doubting her atleast now😡.

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

hope the court declares Imlie’s marriage as legal and Malini’s null and void ..😂

If that happens then it will be a big tamacha on dd- Cs plus apuradha- bk 😆

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yeh girl I have always been like hail KC!

He’s got swag and his own style and personality to boot. What stands out is his sense of humor and saying it like it is. Only guy who knew how to shut Malini and AC up easily.

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

So does this mean Imlie's marriage is considered legal?

Bigamy angle opens means first marriage considers as legal

Panchhi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Shocked waala chehra tho dikha diya precap me. I hope he starts doubting her atleast now😡.

Ek to iske facial expressions are always fraud ..within few mins memory wipe ho jaati hai bande ki I'd it's related to DD and her kaands ..

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

KC was wrong but it's BS's responsibility infact it should be his first priority to follow up the procedure buy he is doing everything except this.. how can he ignores it because so many things related to his marital status with Imlie was at questioning!!

Ab bhugto !!

Yeah totally. Even after Janmashtami he should've at least called KC for advice.. Aisa hua hai ghar mein ab divorce ka kya aur kaise karna chahiye.. par nahi. Humhe sirf gehri dosti jaap karna hai aur walkout karna hai har scene mein.

And if we start on what he SHOULD HAVE done, list bohhhot lammmmmba chalega... let's leave it😆

wizardofoz2 thumbnail

hope the court declares Imlie’s marriage as legal and Malini’s null and void ..😂

Please aisa hi ho. Ultimate rejection for didiya😆

Panchhi1 thumbnail

Looks like DD's marriage with Adi gonna be void and so in desperate attempt she will start pregnancy naatak ..

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Kunal knows what AC told him …she wanted to bring a case against Imli and Meeti for revenge. Kalini doesn’t know that. Mommy dearest kept her in the dark about it.

Deluded damsel has been twisting her plot on a whim without warning, sooner or later she’s going to burn while attempting to push Imli into the fire.

Kunal is going t o launch info no one knows yet. Malini’s unmasking will be fun to watch.

DD is really scared of KC … he has been the only one showing mirror to her whereas others have been foddering her delusion…

wizardofoz2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Ek to iske facial expressions are always fraud ..within few mins memory wipe ho jaati hai bande ki I'd it's related to DD and her kaands ..

Hum hope aur pray karee hoon panchi zee ki usko uska patrakaari dimaag waapis milath hoon😆