Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1217374 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Book-Worm

I loved KC today. First scene was too good. I was laughing while watching Didi good byye

And his "NAHII" kya chop tha bhaiiii... 🤣 i forgot about the almost 10 mins of dd ka ss with that one chop 🤣

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This shows Adi's true negligence when it comes to his divorce

KC is in the wrong here too for not having informed Adi the moment Malini put a stop to it, but Adi is guilty for not having followed up

Dekhle dhang se kis pe blind faith rakh kar kya mila 👎🏼

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

So what is the case actually about?? I don't know exactly because not watching episodes just ready WUs and watching some clips ..

Imlie has filed a case on Malini that she drugged her husband and taken advantage of him and spent the night without his consent.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

So what is the case actually about?? I don't know exactly because not watching episodes just ready WUs and watching some clips ..

Imli’s case against Malini charging her with looting BS’s izzat…intimacy without consent.

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Book-Worm

I loved KC today. First scene was too good. I was laughing while watching Didi good byye

Lol that was enjoyable.. how quickly it turned from bechaari lachaar types to threats... wow.. she has exposed her true face to KC who gets her totally.

GOing to be fun to watch dono maa beti squirm.

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

This shows Adi's true negligence when it comes to his divorce

KC is in the wrong here too for not having informed Adi the moment Malini put a stop to it, but Adi is guilty for not having followed up

Dekhle dhang se kis pe blind faith rakh kar kya mila 👎🏼

KC was wrong but it's BS's responsibility infact it should be his first priority to follow up the procedure buy he is doing everything except this.. how can he ignores it because so many things related to his marital status with Imlie was at questioning!!

Ab bhugto !!

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Lol that was enjoyable.. how quickly it turned from bechaari lachaar types to threats... wow.. she has exposed her true face to KC who gets her totally.

GOing to be fun to watch dono maa beti squirm.

Kunal did warn AC he’ll’ haul maa Baap and beti to court if she attempts to go after Imli or Meeti for revenge. KC is after all Satyakam’s family lawyer now.😆

Edited by MERARAI - 3 years ago
Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

What an episode!!!!! Maza aagaya! Precap dekhke itnaa sukoon mila hai ki kya batau 🤣🤣🤣

Yar, kuch bhi bolo, I love KC 🤣

yeh girl I have always been like hail KC!

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

So does this mean Imlie's marriage is considered legal?

hope the court declares Imlie’s marriage as legal and Malini’s null and void ..😂

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Kunal did warn AC he”’k haul maa Baap and beti if she attempts to go after Imli or Meeti. KC is after all Satyakam’s family lawyer now.😆

He did whatever he claimed 😆 otherwise BS ko Dekho .. Imlie ko respect bhi nahi dila pays from his family after giving promise to Mithi Satykam and Imlie too..