Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Book-Worm

Aap ki muh mein ghee Sakkar pancchi

Hope DD is not pregnant. I am already in depression watching this Serial. I can't take another nonsense 😕

The way DD trying saam daam dand bhed to get Adi shows that she has nothing much tools to hold him..here Adi is still believing her she knows that plus he is feeling guilty so this pregnancy is her final try to make Imlie out of his life..

Iske aur Adi ke bich kuchh bhi huwa hota really to ye desperate try nahi karti the way she is doing..

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Apu ko yaad bhi hai ki issi DD ki Maa ne jail Yatra karwaayi thi whole family ko domestic abuse ke Liye tab Kanhaa gayi thi family ki izzat😡 such a useless selfish people Ts are including BS!!

They have short memory loss when it comes to their golden bahu

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

KC ne ek to kaam Kiya acha 😆 this was a big zatka for BS😆

I loved KC today. First scene was too good. I was laughing while watching Didi good byye

Panchhi1 thumbnail

I don't trust BS. Today he told imlie that malini can't do this. Still He is in denial mode

But can he still maintain this after divorce truth revealed by KC?? Let's see ..

I have not much hope though but let's hope for the best ..

Panchhi1 thumbnail

I loved KC today. First scene was too good. I was laughing while watching Didi good byye

When BTS came i thought DD will trap him but this Banda is different and hope he will remain like this always

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Only thing BS and Kalini will have in common together at the end of this track is a jatka when her truth is laid open.

1217374 thumbnail

I don't trust BS. Today he told imlie that malini can't do this. Still He is in denial mode

Nahi yaar.. ruko jara.. sabr karo.. he said he can't maano because and gave the gehri dosti reason.. he is denying his own feelings there. no one asked him about it but still started bhaashan about what he thinks and why he thinks that way. ye sab vo tabhi karta hai jab vo khud ki feelings/convictions ko tukrana chahta hai.. let's give him some time.. next week mein I'm sure he'll come out of it and accept the truth. Is mudde ko utna bhi nahi keechenge makers. Even KC said it is a very sensitive topic. Korat bhi jaldi khatam karega isko🤣

Edited by Chintapandu - 3 years ago
BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jperalta

So, bigamy angle was finally brought into court 🤣

Both Imlie & Adi did not see the divorce truth coming 🤣

Pasa palat gayo 🤣

Devi ji ki jai ho

I am happy

And I exactly know Adhi will crusified for marrying rich girl

Only now BS can saved by first revelation camera or cctv of restaurant

Panchhi1 thumbnail

So what is the case actually about?? I don't know exactly because not watching episodes just ready WUs and watching some clips ..

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kunal knows what AC told him …she wanted to bring a case against Imli and Meeti for revenge. Kalini doesn’t know that. Mommy dearest kept her in the dark about it.

Deluded damsel has been twisting her plot on a whim without warning, sooner or later she’s going to burn while attempting to push Imli into the fire.

Kunal is going t o launch info no one knows yet. Malini’s unmasking will be fun to watch.

Edited by MERARAI - 3 years ago