Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilly19 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yea …coz it’s cold hard facts right there that he cheated and not at all speculation 

…they were asked questions when promoting a movie…they answered …

Unlike ahem ahem who decides to dry her tears on Instagram and Twitter when nobody asked… with #mymommysaid…or #mystylistsaid or an over dramatic “I will be back”

Behen U didn’t go anywhere..chill

Hey , I am not sure where you heard the above news. It is sad that they went different ways for what ever reason but Chay has never cheated. There are no gossip or anything any where like as whole south Industry know that he is one of the most well behaved person and it was Sam who was after him. She was in love with him from the very 1st movie they acted together . Yes , there was only 1 relationship that came out about Chay and that was with Shruti Hassen. Sam waited till he broke up with Shruti and then made a move but they were friends from the start. She was the 1 who proposed to him and this is what Sam herself mentioned in a lot of interviews as Chay is a very shy and a reserved person. Please don’t accuse anyone without knowing the whole story. And 1 here this relationship it was not broken because of cheating as Chay was always supporting Sam but except in 1 matter and that was some career based decisions which didn’t go well with each other and they went their separate way. Even now Chay talks with respect about Sam. What happens behind closed doors no one knows. It is their personal life and let’s keep it that way and not make assumptions as none of us know the whole story.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lilly19

Yea …coz it’s cold hard facts right there that he cheated and not at all speculation 

…they were asked questions when promoting a movie…they answered …

Unlike ahem ahem who decides to dry her tears on Instagram and Twitter when nobody asked… with #mymommysaid…or #mystylistsaid or an over dramatic “I will be back”

Behen U didn’t go anywhere..chill

Hey , I am not sure where you heard the above news. It is sad that they went different ways for what ever reason but Chay has never cheated. There are no gossip or anything any where like as whole south Industry know that he is one of the most well behaved person and it was Sam who was after him. She was in love with him from the very 1st movie they acted together . Yes , there was only 1 relationship that came out about Chay and that was with Shruti Hassen. Sam waited till he broke up with Shruti and then made a move but they were friends from the start. She was the 1 who proposed to him and this is what Sam herself mentioned in a lot of interviews as Chay is a very shy and a reserved person. Please don’t accuse anyone without knowing the whole story. And 1 here this relationship it was not broken because of cheating as Chay was always supporting Sam but except in 1 matter and that was some career based decisions which didn’t go well with each other and they went their separate way. Even now Chay talks with respect about Sam. What happens behind closed doors no one knows. It is their personal life and let’s keep it that way and not make assumptions as none of us know the whole story.

She was sarcastic and not blaming chay...

You read her comment in wrong way.

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
Tetul thumbnail

Achcha hua roving eye wali biwi khud hi udan chhu ho gayi.

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This quote is SO made up . Look at the site reporting it , it’s not legit and that’s quite obvious ! . 🤣🤣🤣

Doubt Nag or Chay will say something like this when they have gone out of their way to avoid going into details.

Edited by Joannna - 2 years ago
beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

‘Absolute nonsense’: Nagarjuna denies commenting on Samantha Ruth Prabhu-Naga Chaitanya's divorce

Nagarjuna Akkineni

@iamnagarjuna

The news in social media and electronic media quoting my statement about Samantha & Nagachaitanya is completely false and absolute nonsense!!I request media friends to please refrain from posting rumours as news. #GiveNewsNotRumours

5:49 PM · Jan 27, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Quote Tweets

Quant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow! Someone must be really seething after the articles about the maturity with which Chay handled the divorce. These articles  "Nag said" are payback. It was not a question of "if" someone's PR would respond, but when.

There was also a recent article in which what Nag said when Chay told him he wanted to marry Sam, was attributed to his response to the divorce. Unfortunately only people who had followed ChaySam would have spotted the lie.

Nag may be many things but a fool he is not.

Quant thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

She was sarcastic and not blaming chay...

You read her comment in wrong way.

True! The rest of lilly19 's post was very fair comment. Add to that: Sid happened until Chay became available and attractive.

Edited by Quant - 2 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Quant

True! The rest of lilly19 's post was very fair comment. Add to that: Sid happened until Chay became available and attractive.

Who is Sid.. sorry no clue 

Quant thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_ancing_fox

Actually I felt why Nag throwing chey under the bus 

🤣 Exactly!!! It's like Chay made it impossible for her so she had to take this decision. 🤣

Did he actually say it??? I highly doubt. It feels like media is making stories. 

Sam and her fans should be happy. Congrats, it was entirely Chay's fault.  Chay was indeed a bad guy but unfortunately it took Sam 11 years to realise that. ☺️

Love is blind, indeed!!!! 😳

Or it was never the prime directive. Love-bombing is a thing!