Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: magginoodles

Pooja's excuse that her account was hacked is pretty lame though. Same old.

I don’t buy that either and found it stupid too

But Samantha came across as worse with the backhanded public bitching with friends …

D_ancing_fox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

Exactly this! 

People seem to have a lot of misconceptions about ChaySam here.

1. Though they debuted together iun YMC they only started dating later on (possibly around 2014/2015 when they filmed movies together back to back).

2. Samantha was indeed in a much publicized relationship with Siddarth (Mahesh Babu's fan remember how to well lol)

3. Samantha's marriage into the Akkineni family was good for her because though she was a top actress in SI they still have a short shelf life in big-budgeted movies (Asin ; Ileana D'Cruz ; Kajal...) because the competition is fierce and the new girls are always cheaper.

And I'm curious to see if Samantha has the acting chops or star power to do a women-centric film.

She did such an oopla when she married Chaitanya 😂

4. Samantha isn't some saint as was show by her attitude when she date Siddarth (she was insufferable back then) ; and when she dealt with Pooja Hedge in anything but a dignified manner. 

6. If Siddarth's tweet is true, then Samantha is no stranger to cheating too so demonizing her ex for supposedly having cheated is quite rich imo.

People might say 2 wrongs don't make a right but I say let's think about people getting their just dessert.

7. Samantha could actually beat Deepika with her overactive PR.

I shouldn't be saying this but I'm actually glad they got divorced. I can go back watching Chaitanya's movies now.

How can we forget her twitter battle with Sidharth after her break-up? It was towards the end of 2015. So clearly, Sam and Sidharth were dating till then. 

There is a perception, sam-chay started dating as early as 2009 (their first film together) but it is not true. The problem is majority of us started following Chaitanya after his marriage/divorce with Samantha, he is not as successful as Samantha, professionally. 

In one of Samantha's interviews with Filmfare, 2018 (with Chinmayi) she said that it was love at first sight for her.  She was in that space but Chaitanya was not, he chose to ignore it. 

While shooting for Manam, Samantha and Nagarjuna used to have discussion over Chay's girlfriends, as stated by Samantha.

Chay-Sam both were aware of each other's mischiefs. He, being asked why he chose Samantha, said she is a known devil and he is okay with all her mischiefs. 

And guess what, Chinmayi, Sam's best friend was doing this interview. And both of them (Chaitanya and Chinmayi) laughed at it. 

It would be unfair to judge him based on his father's reputation in market, given that he was brought up by his mother that's too in some other city, away from his father. 

Edited by D_ancing_fox - 2 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D_ancing_fox

How can we forget her twitter battle with Sidharth after her break-up? It was towards the end of 2015. So clearly, Sam and Sidharth were dating till then. 

There is a perception, sam-chay started dating as early as 2009 (their first film together) but it is not true. The problem is majority of us started following Chaitanya after his marriage/divorce with Samantha, he is not as successful as Samantha, professionally. 

In one of Samantha's interviews with Filmfare, 2018 (with Chinmayi) she said that it was love at first sight for her.  She was in that space but Chaitanya was not, he chose to ignore it. 

While shooting for Manam, Samantha and Nagarjuna used to have discussion over Chay's girlfriends, as stated by Samantha.

Chay-Sam both were aware of each other's mischiefs. He, being asked why he chose Samantha, said she is a known devil and he is okay with all her mischiefs. 

And guess what, Chinmayi, Sam's best friend was doing this interview. And both of them (Chaitanya and Chinmayi) laughed at it. 

It would be unfair to judge him based on his father's reputation in market, given that he was brought up by his mother that's too in some other city, away from his father. 

Exactly!! Someone even went as far as starting that Chay and Samantha were dating since YMC on Wikipedia. It's completely false.

Also her saying it was love at first sight with Chaitanya seems an overstatement. She knows how to make herself appear cute as opposed to be seen as a sexy siren.

I wouldn't be surprised if she in fact cheated on Siddarth with Chaitanya and married the latter because he's from one of the biggest influential family of the Telugu entertainment industry. 

She was so much more VISIBLE once she married into the Akkineni family. 

Anisha06 thumbnail

Sorry for the quote 

We are playing a game,

Plz post 1st in our thread

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai . You’ve been colored by Team Gabbar

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Gabbar" on our team thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283622

Anisha06 thumbnail

Sorry dear

We are playing a game,