Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -PD-

Who is Sid.. sorry no clue 

His-own-worst-enemy, but the very talented Siddharth Suryanarayan: Sam's costar in "Jabardasth".

Edited by Quant - 2 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

why do I feel like only bwf cares about samantha 😆

D_ancing_fox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quant

Or it was never the prime directive. Love-bombing is a thing!

Majority of south actors are married to people with non-filmy background and they keep it very private. 

I must say Chay took a huge risk by not following the norms. He is a risk-taker indeed. He should have learnt something from his cousin Rana Daggubati. Hope he has learnt his lesson. 

Edited by D_ancing_fox - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Samantha wanted the divorce n nagarjuna also don’t know the reason for divorce . May be it’s prenuptial agreement …

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EXOL

Even in article it mentioned , even NC n Sam moved on 😆

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EXOL

Our BW forum is very generous, it cares about everyone 😆

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Quant

Wow! Someone must be really seething after the articles about the maturity with which Chay handled the divorce. These articles  "Nag said" are payback. It was not a question of "if" someone's PR would respond, but when.

There was also a recent article in which what Nag said when Chay told him he wanted to marry Sam, was attributed to his response to the divorce. Unfortunately only people who had followed ChaySam would have spotted the lie.

Nag may be many things but a fool he is not.

Exactly this! 

People seem to have a lot of misconceptions about ChaySam here.

1. Though they debuted together iun YMC they only started dating later on (possibly around 2014/2015 when they filmed movies together back to back).

2. Samantha was indeed in a much publicized relationship with Siddarth (Mahesh Babu's fan remember how to well lol)

3. Samantha's marriage into the Akkineni family was good for her because though she was a top actress in SI they still have a short shelf life in big-budgeted movies (Asin ; Ileana D'Cruz ; Kajal...) because the competition is fierce and the new girls are always cheaper.

And I'm curious to see if Samantha has the acting chops or star power to do a women-centric film.

She did such an oopla when she married Chaitanya 😂

4. Samantha isn't some saint as was show by her attitude when she date Siddarth (she was insufferable back then) ; and when she dealt with Pooja Hedge in anything but a dignified manner. 

6. If Siddarth's tweet is true, then Samantha is no stranger to cheating too so demonizing her ex for supposedly having cheated is quite rich imo.

People might say 2 wrongs don't make a right but I say let's think about people getting their just dessert.

7. Samantha could actually beat Deepika with her overactive PR.

I shouldn't be saying this but I'm actually glad they got divorced. I can go back watching Chaitanya's movies now.

Nupsdips thumbnail

Can someone explain about the pooja hegde- Samantha episode

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

Can someone explain about the pooja hegde- Samantha episode

Pooja has posted a story on Insta with a screenshot from Samanthas film majili and said “I just don’t find her that pretty”

She then said her acct was hacked, deleted the story. Sam fans had trolled her for that on social media 

Now post this, chinmayi (Sam’s bestie) posts a few Insta stories abt why she finds Samantha beautiful…then Sam posts a smiley peace out picture on Insta…in the comments of that pic she and her besties chinmayi, nandini reddy are having a go at pooja hegde and indirectly mock her hacked story …

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

Pooja has posted a story on Insta with a screenshot from Samanthas film majili and said “I just don’t find her that pretty”

She then said her acct was hacked, deleted the story. Sam fans had trolled her for that on social media 

Now post this, chinmayi (Sam’s bestie) posts a few Insta stories abt why she finds Samantha beautiful…then Sam posts a smiley peace out picture on Insta…in the comments of that pic she and her besties chinmayi, nandini reddy are having a go at pooja hegde and indirectly mock her hacked story …

Pooja's excuse that her account was hacked is pretty lame though. Same old.