Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I actually don't think this is going the cliche under the influence pregnancy track... 😕 I think the makers are going to surprise us somehow

The episode where we didn't expect divorce to be revisited again, it did 🤣

Hum sabka poppat ban raha hai roz 🤣

Flora_Fauna thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree on that RD par bola to sahu varna toh this ostrich was not even thinking about it or gehri dost and this was hurting imlie more neither he nor imlie are bothered it is only Didi who needs the tag and right. imlie is quite self sufficient to face whatever life throws at her. when Anu breaks glass n challenges imlie in her mind to reach stage the only thing came to my mind is that imlie has faced much worse and come out a winner
_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Chalo.. Didi will try to do pretend SR and dance in sexy nightie the naggin dance 😂😂😂😂

RD Ki.. unpopular opinion ho sakta hai.. but I liked the episode… it had a good balance of screen space and even when didi was on screen she was being sarcastically chopped first by Nani then by Aditya.. so for me I call it paisa vasul..

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jperalta

I actually don't think this is going the cliche under the influence pregnancy track... 😕 I think the makers are going to surprise us somehow

Only with this serial have I become poppat so many times 😂😂😂😂

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

JP… I agree.. it’s not gonna go there.. whatever had said that aditya will talk . When he will be angry n talk or drunk n talk that will be more problematic than his current state..

Rollingdeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

RD Ki.. unpopular opinion ho sakta hai.. but I liked the episode… it had a good balance of screen space and even when didi was on screen she was being sarcastically chopped first by Nani then by Aditya.. so for me I call it paisa vasul..

Chalo I will see later .. u are prob right.. we nowdays all are like that … WU pardkar bheja fry then after that swe and we find all the dots we can 😂😂😂

juuvi can relate ? 😜

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Only with this serial have I become poppat so many times 😂😂😂😂

All of us are in the same boat 🤣🤣

Mere saare predictions aaj tak fail hai... except the ones on Aparna's reactions 🤣

I think I've pegged Aparna's character a bit too well

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Hotstar usa app has todays episode uploaded for those who wanna see it.

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

RD did u watch the episode? I have not.. so I can’t be sure what transpired…

And honestly I m prepared for worst.. cos I know it’s a daily they have to do things to fight competition and still keep story interesting..

Shole kiya hai toh achcha hai..

Some points:

1) Imlie understood that this rasam is to stop her from dancing adi and Apu says she doesn't want to see her with Adi. Big dhakka to Imlie.

2) Adi starts dancing with Malini as BK pushes him onto the stage, dd dance is not shown much cuz we all know why. Imlie is called by Nishu and sees them dancing, decides to fix her ghatiya performance, Apu throws glass, imlie steps on it but stills goes to dance. DD ka chop but not worthy of watching cuz more humiliation for Imlie in this episode than dd chop.

3) Both dance, imlie about to fall, adi catches, notices the chot, picks her up and takes her to kona, first aid.

4) He asks how, imlie: even if I tell you how, will you believe me?" adi: did I ever tell you that I don't believe you? ab ye bhi malini ne kiya tha?" with"kuch bhi" face😡 He changes topic to sk escaping, imlie reminds she is ready to surrender dadda but everyone should get punished, adi says law will need proof, don't behas without proof.

5) DD comes to kona starts her roz ka gaana.. I'll go don't stop. Adi says ye gaana bohot baar hogaya ab I'll fix all the shaks and insecurities by finishing the divorce tomorrow. As usual, adi leave dd challenges she'll do something big now.

Main point here is, NN taunts dd about the next rasam which is SR. And now that dd is giving everyone nasha, I'm scared that birdie theory comes true, dd manipulates Adi into believing he did something to her. Something huge is going to happen but not pardafaash yet. Weekend tak same day chalega and weekend promo will make us real crazy this time. I just hope to be proven wrong. And if KC is coming, he'll not faster than Tuesday I guess.

It's better not to watch the episode guys, dd ss has increased.

Rollingdeep thumbnail

All of us are in the same boat 🤣🤣

Mere saare predictions aaj tak fail hai... except the ones on Aparna's reactions 🤣

I think I've pegged Aparna's character a bit too well

I only got one prediction so far.. adini dance first then adilie but that ain’t a prediction just the writers nonsense… ok.. see u guys in the new thread if any