Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Floofy_Wolf

Kangana has been doing lots of awful things but I'm simply saying that this guy wouldn't say this rubbish about her if she had been a star kid.

Now that her family political connections and sugar daddies are known, people shud stop acting as if she is some outsider with no clout. She has more money n power than any star kid

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I don't care how awful Kangana is. Suggesting that she slept with people to get awards is unacceptable, full stop.

And no, it is not about who can strike back. Kangana can strike back. But it probably helps Aditya's career to get into the right circles by befriending or ingratiating himself with star kids, so he won't say a word about them.

Of course it is unacceptable. But bringing star kids into the episode seems like an attempt to make her more of a victim by tying it to a larger problem, which would in turn make her prior behavior acceptable to a certain section of the audience. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
ru.qayyah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I can't find Aditya's comment under Viral's post; did he delete it?

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

That was not cool  👎🏼

Kangana is not a normal woman.  She deserves to be insulted 😆

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Of course it is unacceptable. But bringing star kids into the episode seems like an attempt to make her more of a victim by tying it to a larger problem, which would in turn make her prior behavior acceptable to a certain section of the audience. 

No, because I am talking about him not speaking against those with clout in the industry. It is not about her  behaviour.

Edited by Floofy_Wolf - 2 years ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail

No, because I am talking about him not speaking against those with clout in the industry. It does not have anything to do with her own behaviour.

He doesn't speak against outsiders without clout either. His comments have to do with only her and her conduct. 

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

He doesn't speak against outsiders without clout either. His comments have to do with only her and her conduct. 

You obviously despise Kangana so much that you are deliberately missing the point.

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmajikaladka

Hai Kaun yeh AdiyaSeal Chutiya ?

Is he a web series actor or youtube guys ?

He is the boyfriend of Alia's bestie Aushka Ranjan. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail

You obviously despise Kangana so much that you are deliberately missing the point.

Am surprised at people who don't despise her. Have you seen her nasty comments on Taapsee or Deepika who are also outsiders and women? 

Why would you club any comment against her with other outsiders when she neither respects or represents outsiders nor is self made.

It is a fight between two individuals. Don't drag star kids into it bcoz none of them harassed other outsiders as much as she has 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago
Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Aditya is an idiot....attack her for what she says and we all do...but man implying and asking that she slept with men for those NAs is going too low..smiley11

You have to go low and into the mud to fight a pig. Sl*t-shaming is horrible but someone like Kangana deserves NO sympathy according to me. Ethics are for normal human beings. Someone like Kangana needs to be derided and degraded in every way possible. 

No matter what, someone like Kangana doesn't deserve any sympathy, period. Let her get a taste of her own medicine. Aditya Seal is not even .001% as vile as she is. 🤢🤢

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago