Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

This is beautiful ❤

I mean i am just so loss at words right now. For the first time in months i have felt like i can actually forgive Vijay Deshmukh or atleast try to understand him. 

Every words made soo much sense and yes i cried when you wrote about Pallavi's trauma and the aftermath. I can't imagine her having to go through such a think. Even though i am soo excited to watch the end of Mandaar Deshmukh for now, i don't think that i can take in the trauma that's gonna follow with each action and words. 

But here reading this i think i can give Vijay Deshmukh a chance for now. 

Thanks for reading. I am super happy that my writing could influence you even a little bit to seea different perspective... to give VD, a chance even. That's the biggest reward a writer could hope to achieve. 

I'm so glad. 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Wow 🤩 

Loved it , wish they explore VD’s POV after Mandaar’s downfall . It’s very much needed. Probably won’t be as good as this Os though but still I wish they give us such kinda scene . 

This OS was amazing . Keep writing 🥳

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Wow what an amazing piece. Loved reading this and I would be happy if the creative's give at least 1/10th of what you have written for Vijay here. I really want Vijay to ponder on his deeds and what all he said to Raghav earlier after the truth of his son is out. 

Wow! I'm really happy you enjoyed this... I tried my best to bring out Vijay's perspective while being in character. 

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I really wish that …if makers show Deshmukh witness even 1 percent of the passion you have written between the couple, it will be highly satisfying for me..

Thanks for reading. I've tried to bring out the in character reactions suitable for the couple as well as VD. 

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rexana19

I love the way you write... There's this rawness In your words that send feels deep in my heart. Keep up the great work, dear author! Looking forward to binge reading everything that you've written...❤️❤️

I'm humbled by your words really. Thanks a lot for reading and reviewing my work. I'de love to read your thoughts about my other works as well. 

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Thanks for reading! 😁

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Wow 🤩 

Loved it , wish they explore VD’s POV after Mandaar’s downfall . It’s very much needed. Probably won’t be as good as this Os though but still I wish they give us such kinda scene . 

This OS was amazing . Keep writing 🥳

Oh dear! Thanks a lot! I don't know whether what I've written deserves to be called that good but I'll definitely try to keep it up. 

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I had kept this to read at the last after I had watched the Episode as soon as you had tagged me...for I was sure I would need it cos VD ain't getting redeemed by the CVs. This guy is an absolute nutcase🤡

I feel so sorry for us viewers & you all writers who have been hoping for some sense from his character cos he was a Father afterall. He had a complete Family & Gosh! Pallavi was so bent on getting his approval for anything & would be so trusting of him only to be dealt with blows after blows😔

But anyways keeping my absolute disgust for this utterly useless character created, your writing was an absolute Treat! 🤗 Loved the details on Raghav's shooting skills & Pallavi's trauma of seeing her love in that position. How Raghav takes care of his Love, his Wife ....kaash aisa real mein hota😳

That Shot for Mandaar was a good shot😉

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Thanks for reading! 🤗