Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I love the way you write... There's this rawness In your words that send feels deep in my heart. Keep up the great work, dear author! Looking forward to binge reading everything that you've written...❤️❤️

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is beautiful ❤

I mean i am just so loss at words right now. For the first time in months i have felt like i can actually forgive Vijay Deshmukh or atleast try to understand him. 

Every words made soo much sense and yes i cried when you wrote about Pallavi's trauma and the aftermath. I can't imagine her having to go through such a think. Even though i am soo excited to watch the end of Mandaar Deshmukh for now, i don't think that i can take in the trauma that's gonna follow with each action and words. 

But here reading this i think i can give Vijay Deshmukh a chance for now. 

TaRa_29 thumbnail

Wow! Just wow. So well written. Absolutely loved it. If only such realizations were possible in the actual show. 

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This was amazing Anushka... I so wish VD realizes his follies. He realizes how he has been blinded by his own ego and anger to push the ones who loves him away. 

All this while he has also been very unfair to Pallavi and his words to Raghav were vile. I wish he knows the truth and as in your OS contemplates his own actions. He had once questioned Raghav's upbringing... it's time he eat his words and apologize. 

Raghvilove thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing👏

The way u write your stories is just beautiful ❤️

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

👏❤️❤️

Very intense and raw. His realisation was perfect, wished to see it. But have no hopes.

Only the stories on this platfom is my treasure.

Please tag me for your future stories. 😊

Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I've really loved reading this!!! My fav line as below

Let there be a man for her, the woman whom he had considered his girl, who could rain hellfire on the world, for her, burn himself in the ensuing flames and yet not let even a spark of it fall on her. 

Wow!!!! The way you have portrayed Raghav is the exact one we all love. His love for Pallavi is known by all, rather, they've heard of it..But now, they've seen it. He can walk to hell and back for her.

In the show, I hope VD gets this. He needs to redeem himself. I hope he sees that Mandar wants to kill the woman he claims to love, whereas Raghav can take his own life so that no harm befalls his love. What a stark difference between these two men! 

You've written VD's predicament so well! He is a complicated man, just a Raghav. They both have a huge ego, but both of them love their wives and I therefore feel that VD can be redeemed......Please continue writing! ❤️

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viewpoint

I've really loved reading this!!! My fav line as below

Let there be a man for her, the woman whom he had considered his girl, who could rain hellfire on the world, for her, burn himself in the ensuing flames and yet not let even a spark of it fall on her. 

Wow!!!! The way you have portrayed Raghav is the exact one we all love. His love for Pallavi is known by all, rather, they've heard of it..But now, they've seen it. He can walk to hell and back for her.

In the show, I hope VD gets this. He needs to redeem himself. I hope he sees that Mandar wants to kill the woman he claims to love, whereas Raghav can take his own life so that no harm befalls his love. What a stark difference between these two men! 

You've written VD's predicament so well! He is a complicated man, just a Raghav. They both have a huge ego, but both of them love their wives and I therefore feel that VD can be redeemed......Please continue writing! ❤️

Yep! Everyone can walk the path of redemption including VD. It's the thought and the will to redeem oneself that counts. 

Thanks for the review! 

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Thanks! I will... 

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

This was amazing Anushka... I so wish VD realizes his follies. He realizes how he has been blinded by his own ego and anger to push the ones who loves him away. 

All this while he has also been very unfair to Pallavi and his words to Raghav were vile. I wish he knows the truth and as in your OS contemplates his own actions. He had once questioned Raghav's upbringing... it's time he eat his words and apologize. 

Indeed. I hope to write something to that effect, soonish. I would love to explore this relationship. Platonic relations have always attracted me somehow. 

Thanks for reading!