Users

Frequent Posters

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

finally i was able to read all the parts......cant thank you enough 🤗

to dhara stfu......New trending GIF tagged tv suits suits usa… | Trending Gifs

who gave you the right to pass judgment when you no nothing??? YARN | I know you only have a tiny little pea-sized brain in there, but think! | The Smurfs 2 | Video gifs by quotes | 0d81828d | 紗

why would the most sensitive, selfless, caring person would hurt someone.......

raavi GIF - You're hopeless GIF - Viral Viral Videos

krish 15 Stages Every Bride Goes Through (in GIFs)

krish....

YARN | Ron, please, I need you to help me knock some sense | Parks and Recreation (2009) - S03E09 Fancy Party | Video gifs by quotes | 1d3f2238 | 紗

in these dumb, good for nothing people.......

loved the story so far........if krish didnt hear all that den what? m dreading the answer.....and no matter how angry you are, if your child is hurt, wouldnt u forget all the sh.t and just think of his well being? what kind of people he is surrounded with?im surrounded by idiots gifs | WiffleGif

shiva

Surrounded GIFs | Tenor

Recappers tele fernsehen GIF - Find on GIFER

my poor baby shiva.......is he going to pretend that he doesnt remember anyone? i wish he does and leaves everyone

loved the updates and i appreciate your tags, pm for the update so i can read it.......Thank You Hug GIFs | Tenor

Awwww 🥰🥰🥰🥰 so sweet ☺️

I feel so good reading your responses 

Keep supporting and keep reading 🤗🤗🤩🤩

You are right ✅  as a family sabko itna rude nhi hona chahiye uske sath .

You know what I love shivi sooooo much and PS (in starting phase ) but seeing current episodes,  I started thinking to leave it .😭 

Ab to mujhe na shiva aur raavi ki harkate samajh aati hai ,na hi dhara , na gaumbi , na deshita,  na mahasaas . 

As if  saare ke saare bechare peedit hai aur isliye wo kisi doosre ke sath galat kr rhe hai 😑

Matlab Suman ko gussa aayega to dhara ya rishita pe nikalegi , dhara ko kuch bura lgega to wo sahi krne ke liye ro ro ke kuch aur ulta kr degi , shiva ko bura lgaa wo raavi pe chill rha hai , raavi ko gussa aaya wo  dhara  ko blame kr rhi h 🥺

Mtlb chal kya rha hai yar .

Isse accha to har episode me gaura gyaan tha😆

Atleast man maar ke dekh to lete the 

Plzz yar koi inko bolo ki serial phle jesa kr de😒

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheerlessIM

Awwww 🥰🥰🥰🥰 so sweet ☺️

I feel so good reading your responses 

Keep supporting and keep reading 🤗🤗🤩🤩

You are right ✅  as a family sabko itna rude nhi hona chahiye uske sath .

You know what I love shivi sooooo much and PS (in starting phase ) but seeing current episodes,  I started thinking to leave it .😭 

Ab to mujhe na shiva aur raavi ki harkate samajh aati hai ,na hi dhara , na gaumbi , na deshita,  na mahasaas . 

As if  saare ke saare bechare peedit hai aur isliye wo kisi doosre ke sath galat kr rhe hai 😑

Matlab Suman ko gussa aayega to dhara ya rishita pe nikalegi , dhara ko kuch bura lgega to wo sahi krne ke liye ro ro ke kuch aur ulta kr degi , shiva ko bura lgaa wo raavi pe chill rha hai , raavi ko gussa aaya wo  dhara  ko blame kr rhi h 🥺

Mtlb chal kya rha hai yar .

Isse accha to har episode me gaura gyaan tha😆

Atleast man maar ke dekh to lete the 

Plzz yar koi inko bolo ki serial phle jesa kr de😒

🤗thank you for the reply dear 🤗

ghar ke saare to shiva pe nikalte hai gussa.....maar kar nahi to daant kar....

shiva raavi and raavi shiva per

and the cycle continues 

I hope they do something before its too late

CheerlessIM thumbnail

PART 5

I  HAD WRITTEN IT DOWN WITH THE IDEA THAT SOME OF US REALLY WANTED THE FAMILY TO FILL THE PAIN N GUILT  , SO I TRIED TO REACH UR EXPECTATIONS,  I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT 

"Sometimes the most normal things seems too difficult to deal with ."

Guilt , regret,  sadness , pain , anxiety,  sorrow,  these aren't mere words . They are moments in hell in which you have to go through a heart wrenching Second , lump in your throat,  tears in ur eyes , a halt in your breath , the feeling that you will drown in your own thoughts . But the next Second it will disappear and you realize that you can't give up on in it so easily.  You have to repay your deeds , you have to make things at there own place . But you know they can't be . You can try to show them close but not to that original.  This is life , the practical life where you wish everything will be good , you do always good things,  and life will be happily ever after . But that dream of your broke at times . 

GAUMBI :  A man who was burdend with a huge responsibility in a younger age . Where he imagined his life will be guided by his father n mother , his hand will be held by his spouse and he will try to learn how to balance his career and family equally.  But his dreams were shattered by tragedy.  The hand on his shoulder which can give  warmth to his whole existence was snatched away by cruel world . And he was pushed to become the shelter to his family without a support,  without guidance.  He hadn't a choice but If he had he will choose the same . He was agitated , unsure in starting  , he know it will be not easy  , but he was sure he will never give up and he made it possible  with Dhara . Ofcourse she was the inseparable part of him and his family . She gives him the support what he needs at that time in his journey.  They both made some sacrifices, which they think was needed coz they want to give his brothers the warmth he felt with his father and now it is not with him , he felt that emptiness but not want the same with his brothers.  He promised himself he will never let any lack in their life  , they will get what they deserves. He will make sure that they will be happy , they are having what they want,  if they want they can cry on his shoulder , if they laugh they will have each other's company. Maybe he was successful in some points . but after today he started thinking about he had some lack which he didn't see earlier. 

He should have take care of dev's weak point , when he wasn't able to take correct actions which were needed.  He should have teach him , where he is doing correct with being good and where he is wrong  , where he should stand with a stern voice and where he simply can choose to be quite.  He shouldn't have misunderstand his frailty as his personality. 

He should have talk to shiva why he is giving up on his study , he should have a calm conversation with him it is  important in everyone's life to persue education.  And where is the problem to continue his studies,  why is he thinking about quitting.  He should have made him understand that he will take his help in the shop when the right time comes,  until he is there to look after it . He should have stop those hurtful word to his brother by his retorts but he ignored it thinking his brother isn't affected.  He shouldn't have let dhara force shiva when he don't know if he was prepare for a marriage,  for the responsibility come with it . He should have explained shiva the right thing he can do to make his marriage work . He should have explained how he is unknowingly damaging their relation with his anger and lack of communication.  He should have see the care and love in shiva's eyes for raavi behind the mask of hate and anger.

He should have given time to work on their relation , with he and dhara being passive their . 

Silent tear forming in his eyes while thinking about his 2nd younger brother but soon a small smile replaced his face while thinking about his little baby brother . Everyone considered him as the cute mischievous , he will be always a child to everyone but today when he heard him he realize krish is grown mature , he had done correct by showing them they can be wrong at some places , he didn't disrespect . He and his other two brothers will never he know . But to put their wrong deeds in front of them with ease is the quality which only he have . Dev and shiva adore gaura and idolize them and that held them back when things weren't actually right but they accept it coz they can't say no to them . 

He thanked krish to let him know , what was hidden.  And now he will try to rectify his mistakes slowly. 

DHARA: Dhara had usually ignored everyone's taunt and humiliation which she had from childhood,  whether it is coz of her mother or for her sudden marriage with gautam , or for not given birth to a child . She was brave enough to deal with such difficulties.  She want to provide these 3 musketeers a home which she n her brother were lacking even before marriage. And her marriage was gaumbi was a turning point in life   she was unsure at the starting but she knew it was the right thing to do  , she gave them time and gradually it is full of love , comfort , support,  happiness warmth everything which  they needed . She want to be the pillar for gaumbi which he needed to give their family everything they needed . She loves her ' 3 bandar' and she didn't want them to feel unimportant if their own baby come . So she had made a decision which was a huge for every woman including her . But she  didn't regret for a second in these years .she had made a promise to herself  , she will treat them just like a mother ,Without any flinch.  They will always feel a motherly love and she will provide them a comfort of a mother . But she feels she is failed , she is believing that maybe people who was saying she can't be a mother when she isn't.  She has done many things,  many sacrifices for them but it didn't deny the fact that she had made wrong decisions. 

When she was ready to take a step for dev to marry his love rishita . Why didnt she see that she is choosing a hard life with lot of hurdle in shiva's life to marry him to a girl , whom he didn't like to see , who was in love with his brother.  Will it be easy for him to let go of the fact ?  She thought what she is doing is the right thing , it was correct a little bit at that scenario.  But she should have given them time , which they needed to know what they think about themselves in that point of time.  What they think of each other I'm that new light . But she being a mother in way to bring them closer , she unknowingly become a reason for the destruction of both shiva and Raavi as person as well as their relation. She claims them as their baccha but when she now look at them she can see Hollowness in them . Their personality was lost somewhere. She can't see a bubbly , chirpy,  ear to ear smiling girl with full of life . She no longer see her favorite baccha who smiles at them , bicker with krish,  the right hand of gaumbi , who always taunt dev for his weaknesses yet love him alot, who was shield for his family . 

She said him 'Teri bhabhima se kuch nahi chhupta , kya ye dil raavi ke liye nahi dhadakta ? ' 

And he had replied  'aap galat ho bhabhi

She listened to his words ,but didn't read his expression at that time . The pain n Heartbreak was visible in those eyes.but she has failed to read . He was right , she was failed to read him , coz she only read his love but not the insecurity,  why he is letting his love go away . 

She was failed to gave them the comfort , otherwise Dev will accept his love before all this fiasco . Otherwise shiva will come to her and let her know that how hurt he feels when  people made him feel inferior.  Otherwise krish didn't feel a need to smoke . 

She has taken shiva's n raavi's devotion forgranted  to protect dev n rishita everytime. She let them do mistakes and punished pure souls . Maybe today  was an  different scenario if some decisions were taken more correctly rather than rational.  Her fingers gripping the hospital bench tightly as she let her tears fall , her head bow down as she dont want to face anyone right now . 

DEV n RISHITA were in hospital park , walking slowly as there mind is clouded with thoughts . They had talked their heart out with each other on this situation.  They are somehow the cause of this situation too . Say it or not shiva n raavi will be on sone other place if the couple's decision hadn't effect them.  And they even considered their step. Dev was too late to apologize about his behavior and rishita was sometimes rude to raavi , her continuous reminder to raavi , how her marriage is unwanted and she didn't get what she wanted  was a fuel on their already flaming relation.  

If they were more maturely deal with matters Maybe they had given them a chance to get happiness in their life. 

KRISH:  He was relieved as he embraced his inner turmoil in front of all family.  But still he was feeling pain . He wasn't their for his brother when he needed . He misjudged his actions when he himself had seen falling for raavi.  How can he think that his brother thinks low of his own wife . He has known shiva all his life , they are crime partners and with each other since childhood.  He know shiva can never do anything without any strong reason. He is man with golden heart . But Raavi was right  -

" Dil chahe kitna bhi accha ho , Jab tak dimag pe control nhi  . Kisi kaam ka nhi hota " 

Krish is a person who likes to know what is going on around him and he can say nobody is right in this situation not even shiva and Raavi.  The family has judges shiva wrongly.  They are not thinking from raavi's side , what she is feeling . Shiva had made an idiotic decision without communicating to raavi with the most problematic way . And raavi she has neglected her original feelings,  a way to her happiness by making false belive , herself n shiva a constant reminder that she is compromising in her marriage  .

They all had made a mistake  , and they had realize this , now they need a fare chance for them to conert their mistakes into a good picture. But will they get it ? 

RAAVI : she was feeling,  she had known  that something was wrong  , something was going on,  but she didn't confront it in time . She had replaying every memory after sneha  come that day . From that day she was given so much chances to give their relationship a new light but she has always chosen the wrong one . He was feeling himself not a good choice for her , she can let her feelings before him  that she never considered him like that ,at that time and that will give him some comfort . But she fueled his insecurities by let him think that she is still living in her past. 

She was making attempts to show that she is adjusting in this marriage . Maybe it will be a different picture if she says she want to give them chance coz she started liking his presence,  she feels protected when she is with him , she has started

to see her future with him . 

He had mistook her every action n words , she had hurted him knowingly n unknowingly many times . He hurt her in his insecurities and anger and she reacted  with same energy to hurt him back . He had known her all his life,  he definitely knew what will trigger her,  what will make her took a drastic step without a second thought  , who knows he just knowingly angered her to take this bold step , to step out of her marriage.  He is such a fool to think I will be happy after going away from the source of it .  She let out a bitter chuckle at that thought . She had heard someone saying 

'"Beta mangalsutra aur sindur sirf shringar nhi hota . Suhaag ki nishani hota hai , iski raksha aur samman apne pati ke tarah  hi krni chahiye hamesha

If this was her mistake than she will not let her feet down , she will apologize to him and atleast let her point of view clear to him . After that she will respect his decision.  She had realized nothing matters to her above his happiness and his life . God plzz get him well soon . 

Is this the end of them? Will they live with a broken heart all their life , with unsaid love for each other,  she kept looking at the idol of shiv Parvati infront of her standing in mandir . Asking them to reply her questions.  

TO BE CONT......❤

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well written👍👍🌸🌸

I liked it🌸

CheerlessIM thumbnail

Thank you so much dear 🤗

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

everyone is thinking about how wrong they were to judge or handle shivi relation and issues.......it was detailed and amazing.....

if something happens to him, things will remain unsaid.......no one can change any damn thing......

shiva kya baat karta raavi se? so here i disagree with krish.....i know the way he chose was wrong but what could he have talked? she was upfront saying that she was adjusting, compromising? he wouldnt want her to feel obligated and forced......so he chose to keep mum......i support him for this......aur insult and heartbreak ke liye he wasnt ready.....

everyone's introspection was deep.....i found dev and rishita's part too small or should i have i felt nothing.......they are the main people, shouldnt there be shame......coz rishita has not only insulted raavi but shiva as well......time and again.......just my pov.......i wanted to read more ......i mean their guilt and shame and sadness........hope u understand what i am trying to say.......

i loved reading it.......i was sold on below mentioned para.........1st 2 lines are the bestest........

"Guilt , regret,  sadness , pain , anxiety,  sorrow,  these aren't mere words . They are moments in hell in which you have to go through a heart wrenching Second , lump in your throat,  tears in ur eyes , a halt in your breath , the feeling that you will drown in your own thoughts . But the next Second it will disappear and you realize that you can't give up on in it so easily.  You have to repay your deeds , you have to make things at there own place . "

thanks for the tag 🤗

CheerlessIM thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

everyone is thinking about how wrong they were to judge or handle shivi relation and issues.......it was detailed and amazing.....

Thank you dear 🤗

if something happens to him, things will remain unsaid.......no one can change any damn thing......

Yeah that is true,  but let's see what happens.  Keep reading ❤

shiva kya baat karta raavi se? so here i disagree with krish.....i know the way he chose was wrong but what could he have talked? she was upfront saying that she was adjusting, compromising? he wouldnt want her to feel obligated and forced......so he chose to keep mum......i support him for this......aur insult and heartbreak ke liye he wasnt ready.....

Baat to sahi hai  tumhari . But misunderstandings nhi hoti to ab tak sab accha ho jata na . But you are right ✅

everyone's introspection was deep.....i found dev and rishita's part too small or should i have i felt nothing.......they are the main people, shouldnt there be shame......coz rishita has not only insulted raavi but shiva as well......time and again.......just my pov.......i wanted to read more ......i mean their guilt and shame and sadness........hope u understand what i am trying to say.......

I know unka part thoda shirt ho gya  . Us time kuch dimag me aa nhi rha tha 😲

i loved reading it.......i was sold on below mentioned para.........1st 2 lines are the bestest........

Thank you sooooo much 🤗❤.

I m happy that you like it . I was little nervous about this part . Everyone will like it or not .

"Guilt , regret,  sadness , pain , anxiety,  sorrow,  these aren't mere words . They are moments in hell in which you have to go through a heart wrenching Second , lump in your throat,  tears in ur eyes , a halt in your breath , the feeling that you will drown in your own thoughts . But the next Second it will disappear and you realize that you can't give up on in it so easily.  You have to repay your deeds , you have to make things at there own place . "

thanks for the tag 🤗

Thank you so much for ur response ❤🤗

Keep reading ❤

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🥰💕amazingly beautiful, love reading everyone’s perspective🥰💕

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update! Every character's feelings and their regret was very well written ❤️

I'm glad they started realizing their mistakes! Raavi vowing to fight for her marriage was lovely! ❤️

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful update👏❤️

Loved the way you described the emotions of every member of the family👏

All of them acknowledged their part which led to the current situation of Shivi😭