Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Good detail to bring in the contract that clause,can't give up without a notice period. 👍🏼 So are stuck together for some months and a lot can change in days,moreover in months.

Adiandsid thumbnail

The Gaurav scene didnt come up. There will be an FB later on i guess. I still have that thing on Abhi - that he is fooling T... and probably angry at Prags that she didnt say no. [Oh... but this perspective doesn't make sense with his thoughts that were shown. 😔]

Ralulo thumbnail

Doesn't matter what he thinks,damage control can happen,say he was just disappointed but knows his Fuggi would never do it for wrong reasons or without a secret behind her cold attitude.

She will not recognize she's doing it to save him,for his health but can make him know that's her big majboori this time. Once he understands that will feel proud and important again.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He has no revenge. He's just angry with her that she's doing this sale thing. That's all. It doesn't sound like revenge at all. Even if he's thinking about her destroying his company. And long game and long term gain of pragya really made sense. It's her profit only. Profit for both abhigya. 😍🔥

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 3 years ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeah. Thats true. His dialogues about marriage and kumkum... and putting sindoor were all deliberate on his part. angry that she agreed for the sale... so wanted to remind her ig.

And she never reveals her big majboori 😆 which is the thing about Pragya i really dont like. Shes likely to say she's doing this for Prachi. that will anger him further.. and this was probably the reason they showed the Abhi-Prachi scene in the past - to establish that he dislikes/ hates her.

Boy... they have quite a lot of issues to sort out. looking forward for some great confrontation scenes - love Tisha acting those out.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 years ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Would love to see what happens of Sushma.

Mia - biwi me beech me piss jayegi. 🤣

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

precious tisha 😳 pc:hamdard

Ralulo thumbnail

Finally sindoor back where it belongs ❤️

ImageImage

Hopefully will wear it every day now,not only for festivals,show it off a bit,all her right.

Ralulo thumbnail

ImageImage

Deal between 2 stubborn kids

Adiandsid thumbnail

Abhi's grihapravesh in precap. And he is angry.