Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Hmm... She is now back to 'jhumkas' and was wearing a plain looking Sari today - not those 'designer' ones. So she is where she should be... did want her to be strong around TA though. Can thank prachi and sushma for that.🀒

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Their new old room ❀️...given other shows are shooting on that set MM is lost,probably will not go there at all,forgot about the auction and Pragz new house will be their permanent house. Preferably without guests. πŸ˜•

Will miss MM and their og room😭. πŸ˜”

Ralulo thumbnail

Their room me too. 😭 So many moments there. But maybe it's time to start in a new place,new set of memories,no ugly past,no huge family around. Take their time to know eo again,respect eo space,learn to stay together for themselves,not for others or for wrong reasons.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol. Loved when chudail 1 said to the 2nd one, don't do this.this is a mistake blah blah. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Chudail is back to square one. Like it happened in the beginning. Bye bye chudails. Abhi is, was and always will be Pragya's. Ab dafaa ho. In 6 months, they will blow up the money and come back on the roads. Abhi will be permanently away from them. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Adiandsid thumbnail

Every track it seems needs a mu / confusion for him and a secret for her... think we got that. she will never say she agreed for this cheap thing to take care of him, and he will for a long time believe she bought him just to safeguard her interests. but still they will love each other. Now that they have the money can they leave them alone for six months?

PS: Her pallu for the previous day (around her neck) - was that suggestive of a noose? That was a tough day for her - the lawyer, then Sushma, network issues with Abhi, and finally Prachi.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 years ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

... Wish only aunty would have been there with them-as seen in BTS,those 2 could have got their money later.

If only aunt was around them things wont go like TA (writers) want. And neither Abhi nor Pragya ever thinks about going somewhere else and have a one on one talk. Many of the 'issues' and 'accusations' since the initial years could be solved if they have a one on one talk... which the writers can never show until it's too late.

Ralulo thumbnail

I know that and even with only aunty around are not in mood to talk and solve anything for some days. Will get better after a period of getting used to eo presence again,after studying one another,checking their feelings,testing patience.

First step was made,he's finally out of chawl and with more chances to realize she's the same Fuggi than living in another place and meeting as boss-bodyguard.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Today I am officially done with Prachi. Always thought she is only immature and kind of foolish and been neutral towards her. Not anymore. Prags could've held on against anyone but for her emotional blackmailing.

Would be good if TA are never seen again... but that's unlikely to happen either.

"First step was made,he's finally out of chawl and with more chances to realize she's the same Fuggi than living in another place and meeting as boss-bodyguard."

πŸ‘πŸΌBut could've been done in a better way.

Ralulo thumbnail

Could have avoided so many events but didn't. πŸ˜”Abhigya happy and united like never before gives no scope for villains to still roam around claiming various things;for now all better if Abhigya are in that house and enemies out. Can continue the war each one on his own territory.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sritishabir1

Why are people annoyed? he's hurt and I dont find anything wrong in it. looking forward to it.

this constant analysis doesn't really make sense. just let it be. once they start living together, i hope it gets better.

Somehow I cant empathise with Abhi this time around. May be because I've been waiting for him to 'wake up' in this track which hasn't yet happened. It's like i keep hoping this thing will do it... but it doesn't.

Guess it also has to do with the source of his 'forced' mu - TA... shouldn't he know better than to trust TA's words? Was even hoping that he is fooling T...I still have that hope despite seeing the precap, but i guess its not happening either.

Yeah... I now hope that since they are together it will get better. Would've been much better if they were 'with' eo rather than 'against' eo. Hope they bring that about soon. Like i used to say about prags revenge mode - cant see her like this... same for Abhi now. want him to get out of that asap.