Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THANK GOD! they made this clear categorically. the chudails admitting the marriage was never valid. chudails being witness to abhigya marriage and abhi putting sindoor in pragya's maang. 🥳👏coming full circle.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

The best thing to come out of all this 🤢 is knowing only Abhigya marriage holds. That's a relief in itself... esp given the dialogues they had given Abhi in the past days.

It's a good thing it happened this way...else T would have contested it to her death.

I actually hated that even the Wikipedia article had /has prags as his 'first' wife... and T as second though they mentioned '(unconsummated)' 🤢.

Ralulo thumbnail

Those Goa episodes were so disturbing,could have done such a nice track then,with all the special lockdown conditions. Now it's cleared,were waste of time. 🤪

Now forget about the ex or actual biwi dialogues too.

Ralulo thumbnail

Wiki can be modified by anyone so never give attention to what's written there. 😉

Glad all was mentioned now,not delayed for more days or months in their time. Cause that disaster from april to june had instant effect,lost a lot thanks to that stupid move.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Would be great if tomorrow we see Prags and Abhi not signing the contract... and throw T out of the house.🤣 No contract needed. Sure even T's lawyer will agree to that. T herself admitted her marriage is invalid.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Absolutely pig headed, stubborn shit writing by writers. I dont know what they were and are still smoking. there's a better way to reverse the illegal, non marriage by the conwomen. I do like the fact that both chudails are acknowledging abhigya marriage, murderer is eager to get abhigya married but it could have been done in a much dignified manner. but no. they dont know how to do it.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Exactly... the only benefit of doubt is whether T would have agreed otherwise. All depends on Abhi now.

Hope 'Nagpal jab deta hai chappar phad ke deta hai.' 🤣

Ralulo thumbnail

That contract is a joke anyway. To sell a person,moreover when that person never belonged to them 🤢 and really give money in exchange,as disgusting as that fake rape case. Which i hope will be solved&proved wrong too. Now that are trying to clean the past and Abhigya are about to start fresh get rid of that baggage. Accident reality included.

Adiandsid thumbnail

There was an article in ht suggesting this too.

Would love it if it happens. Only doubt is if it's too good to be true. They can have complications later on too but we can have them against TAG.

That'd be so much better than mu between Abhigya. At the moment it's like he is shown to take the worst possible interpretation of 'but I dont want to buy you'.