Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: raaz19

My only question did we get the 💡 moment 🤣🤣 if so birdie will be on 🔥 but as certain people will need to glorify there queen 🤣🤣

god birdie has made even the writers nervous 😆😆

#lightbulbbabusahibtotherescue 😆

I haven’t seen the episode but I just went to birdie… they are not happy with the 💡 moment! Some of them are cursing the makers and praising sbs… Hahahahah! Stay away for your sanity … that’s my plan

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

BS ne to bol Diya ki romance thore na hai ye😆 hum hi Aise hi Khush ho Liye 😆

Family ke saamne Imlie ko sunder bhi bol diya🤣 pehle hum sunder hai aur ab Imlie sunder 😆

DD ko jalan to Hui 🤣🤣 abhi to bahot Baaki hai DD ..itne SE hi darr gayi😆 Rona tone mommy ke paas Chali gayi ..

Imlie ka NDE Hoga hi is track ke end me

Jaldi jaldi laayein NDE bhai Fastrack karo ab, sahi mein

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nim_var

Cute Adilie scene but what is with Adi's dialogue - i have not come here to do romance... 🥺

All else same old bakwaas only... Ts walking away from the dining table for the nth time.. was so rude.

I hope to SM that Mithi is not doing housework at the Cs.. that is so terrible

As for Dd she is so evil and vile... day by day her antics are getting more desperate and horrid.

Such a cold blooded lie uttered to make her attain her zidd.

Sundar was the best...

hated the hairstyle of Imlie in the precap... wish it had been kept simple..

Dd lack of control is going to make her slip so bad that there will be no damage control I am waiting for that very day 😎

she is getting confident not realising that her denial will be her ultimate demise bring it on 🤣

as for Aditya he is in hibernation expect nothing else from him maybe he needs to be made aware once again that imlie can do better 😎

Love the update Nim and makes me want to ask should I watch the episode?🤔

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

Jaldi jaldi laayein NDE bhai Fastrack karo ab, sahi mein

For that DD needs to get frustrated as hell 😆 then only our wish will come true..

Edited by Panchhi1 - 3 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jperalta

Yes, we did. It was average, in my opinion. 😆 Not too romantic, but there was some adilie banter so worth watching 😆

There is no hope for babusahib I say instead of nani we should have had Prakash that would have shown him the mirror to his errors 🤣

maybe then he can realise that two can tango to the same tune 😆

As for Aditya next article it should be focused on how to romance once wife ostrich style.

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Another request can someone execute the queen already I am waiting for Nani final magic potion to do the trick 🤣

I hope Maline is aware she is playing with fire when she is yet to learn how to get a grip on her sand 😆😆

The queen has to learn that sitting on the throne of swords is touch when alone. God give us patience to sit through what is coming... she is going to lose everyone one by one. She has already lost Rupi, sundar n Nishu. Adi does not care at all, Imlie knows.. Dev knows..

where the heck is the Dad?? to keep a check on his wife n beti..who are running amok in the crowd.

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Watchable??

Ye Kuch logo k overworking k chakkar mei hume over stress ho raha

.. Please get done with this.. DD ki har hafte koi nayi chori ki kahani se pakk chuke hai

Aarti scene ka maqsad kya tha waise?

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

There is no hope for babusahib I say instead of nani we should have had Prakash that would have shown him the mirror to his errors 🤣

maybe then he can realise that two can tango to the same tune 😆

As for Aditya next article it should be focused on how to romance once wife ostrich style.

BS needs some kind of jolt and Prakash is the best option to jagaao his romance Waala balbwa😆

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think sbs has weird angles. The actual scene was nicely done.

raaz19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

I haven’t seen the episode but I just went to birdie… they are not happy with the 💡 moment! Some of them are cursing the makers and praising sbs… Hahahahah! Stay away for your sanity … that’s my plan

knew birdie would be on 🔥 but for all the wrong reason 🤣🤣

the thing is makers are playing a dangerous game wrong promo can also lead to viewership reducing the week after. There are 🍭 and then there is just plain bad at execution.

I just want a logical conversation and between the two why is he making it sound like it’s an exam imlie has to pass. I adore the bold but am bored of having to see in between the lines. Some simplicity would be appreciated 🤓