Octopus Musical Series Launch - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys, you all watched SD4  II special yesterday ? 

PD was made to recite a shayari to Aru & she was tearing up, & he was looking so deeply at her 

( may be that was an edit). These two keep me guessing.  Just when I think,there is nothing between them, ring or no ring… something like this tells me otherwise.  Even Nihal in his interview pretty much hinted that there is fire, not just smoke! 🤣. Nihal was one smart cookie.  It was hilarious how he handled that Q 🤣🤣

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

It says rent is some 2 lakhs/month. That's a fake channel I think. It randomly popped up in my YouTube and I just posted as it's funny. Even if we leave PD how will an 18yr old girl pay lakhs of rent. I never heard singing professionals earn that big at the start of their career.

Exactly.  That’s why I said it is PD’s Utopia 🤣🤣

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

So that PD can auction all that, create a corpus & buy / rent flats in the same building 🤣🤣🤣

In logo ke dosti ki liye ek saath rehna bahut risky hain. Sochiye agar Danish bhabi ka sath PD bhabi ka jhagra ho jaye rooftop me kaun gardening karega issi bat ko leke to phir bechara Danish aur PD to mushkil me par jayega. 😎

Aur sochiye Sireesha ke Pati ke sath Sayili ka pati ka jhagra ho giya, garage me gari park karne ke liye. Tab keya hoga? 😆

I can visualise the conflicts 🤣

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Mujhe ek baat samajh nahi aa rahi..why r u people feeling that octopus is exploiting them? 

Opinion about the Raj guy notwithstanding..they got a musical series..how does it translate to exploitation and not work?

Octopus is not exploiting them.  It’s good that they bagged this musical series.  Happy for them 👍.

Just that I am wary of this Raj guy around these girls, esp with Aru,he seemed too touchy.

Coming to the series, 20 songs, I feel is a bit too much.  Hope it doesn’t set Diminishing Marginal Utility in motion 🤣🤣

And remains to be seen how far they honour the contract.  Ab toh baraf girne tak toh wait karna padega.. 🤣🤣

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SamirM

In logo ke dosti ki liye ek saath rehna bahut risky hain. Sochiye agar Danish bhabi ka sath PD bhabi ka jhagra ho jaye rooftop me kaun gardening karega issi bat ko leke to phir bechara Danish aur PD to mushkil me par jayega. 😎

Aur sochiye Sireesha ke Pati ke sath Sayili ka pati ka jhagra ho giya, garage me gari park karne ke liye. Tab keya hoga? 😆

I can visualise the conflicts 🤣

Haha. Danish can make vlogs out of each conflict every day and post. Will definitely get millions of views.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Folks,

I have seen these things before. My take from that is - this is what will most likely happen. (I will use Arunita as an example because she I know best amongst the lot.)

Arunita will spend September giving some interviews, appearing on some regional TV channels (if her contract permits) for morning shows, may get a shot at Sourav Ganguly's "Dadagiri" show and spend the rest of the time getting college admission, join a driving school if she can wake up, and take the 2nd dose of Covishield. If she is very lucky she will record a Durga Puja song with someone big - like Jeet Ganguly.
In mid October she will participate in one, or more, Durga Puja shows and then travel to London. Post UK, she will travel to Canada and USA for shows. If the lady at the Octopus show (Rani Jamal) has her way, she will also perform in Kenya.
By mid November Kedarnath will be under 5 feet of snow and plans will be shifted to 2022!

By end November Pawan will hire a 2 Bedroom flat in outer Navi Mumbai where Mumbai visiting alumni will night-over and jam. She will overnight with her Mummy if she has to visit Mumbai.

December she will record some Bengali songs and maybe record a song in Mumbai that will finally be sung by Shreya Ghoshal and not be included in the released movie.
Octopus will hire a few artificial snow-clad trees, shoot 20 videos in Bosco Martis studio against a green background and buy Kashmir and Himachal backgrounds in 4K resolution to spread magic. 

December end she will do a big gig in India/abroad 3rd wave permitting!

She will book her blue Maruti Alto for delivery of her 1st car in 2022.

Baki ka unees - bees same hoga in my opinion.
PD will get more gigs through the year and will move permanently (till 2023 at least) to Mumbai. He will sing more songs for HR's mood upliftment for free. 

EDIT: Oops! Forgot the great KSS on Sony! This AR-PD is just perfect masala for Kapil. Throw in an appearance sometime this year as a cert!

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

HR albums they have to sing for free? Why?

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

HR albums they have to sing for free? Why?

Not completely free I am sure. Rs1/- is usually enough to bind a contract! Given the absence of Rs1/- notes, maybe it is Rs 100/- now!

They will also sing Bollywood originals for free or a token payment till the time they can command a price. That can take years.

They work for the spinoff. Fame, publicity, Wikipedia page etc. etc. 

They are replaceable. They know that.

P.S, It is not very uncommon for beginners to finance their own songs even.

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Haha. Danish can make vlogs out of each conflict every day and post. Will definitely get millions of views.

Ye best tha 🤣🤣🤣

Sochiye Danish ka vlog kaise ho sakte, agar aj se bees-pachhis saal bad PD ka beta aur Ashish ka beti ghar se bhag ke shadi kar lete he to😆

GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Folks,

I have seen these things before. My take from that is - this is what will most likely happen. (I will use Arunita as an example because she I know best amongst the lot.)

Arunita will spend September giving some interviews, appearing on some regional TV channels (if her contract permits) for morning shows, may get a shot at Sourav Ganguly's "Dadagiri" show and spend the rest of the time getting college admission, join a driving school if she can wake up, and take the 2nd dose of Covishield. If she is very lucky she will record a Durga Puja song with someone big - like Jeet Ganguly.
In mid October she will participate in one, or more, Durga Puja shows and then travel to London. Post UK, she will travel to Canada and USA for shows. If the lady at the Octopus show (Rani Jamal) has her way, she will also perform in Kenya.
By mid November Kedarnath will be under 5 feet of snow and plans will be shifted to 2022!

By end November Pawan will hire a 2 Bedroom flat in outer Navi Mumbai where Mumbai visiting alumni will night-over and jam. She will overnight with her Mummy if she has to visit Mumbai.

December she will record some Bengali songs and maybe record a song in Mumbai that will finally be sung by Shreya Ghoshal and not be included in the released movie.
Octopus will hire a few artificial snow-clad trees, shoot 20 videos in Bosco Martis studio against a green background and buy Kashmir and Himachal backgrounds in 4K resolution to spread magic. 

December end she will do a big gig in India/abroad 3rd wave permitting!

She will book her blue Maruti Alto for delivery of her 1st car in 2022.

Baki ka unees - bees same hoga in my opinion.
PD will get more gigs through the year and will move permanently (till 2023 at least) to Mumbai. He will sing more songs for HR's mood upliftment for free. 

EDIT: Oops! Forgot the great KSS on Sony! This AR-PD is just perfect masala for Kapil. Throw in an appearance sometime this year as a cert!

No offense to you, but hope you are proven wrong!

It would be a travesty if such a talented group is used for trivial purposes and left on its own!