Octopus Musical Series Launch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/PHFuR0kd-ZA

Edited by anoushka_113 - 2 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/KSLJu2NNfXo

They are so much on cue even while singing extempore. πŸ‘Œβ€οΈ. Imagine if they had sung this with Girish Sir’s band πŸ€—πŸ‘

Both look good in their natural getup sans heavy make-up, esp PD without topi πŸ™‚

anoushka_113 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/zoOStJAHUGM

Watch β€˜sun raha hun β€˜ at 5.15 πŸ‘

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Don’t wanna be a party pooper, but that Raj guy gives me the creeps 😑  I thought only I found him so, but the comments section also echoed my sentiment. Something in his body language puts me off.  Hope & pray my fears are misplaced.   Hope Aru is taken care of properly by her parents.  She is a treasure.  SMP of course would be  always accompanied by her mom.  Let these girls do well, but be protected always πŸ™β€οΈ, given that the music industry has strong mafia hold.  

Btws, that anchor is sooooo insufferable. 😳. He makes Adi super se uparr πŸ˜ƒ

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Forgot to tag you guys…. 😊

anoushka_113 thumbnail

And a few more to tag πŸ‘‡πŸ½

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mothers of both girls were there when this event was going on. So it's a bit of relief. Also considering PD is there full time it is another relief because he has maturity coming from age compared to both 18yr old girls. 

Only thing I feel little uneasy for these kids is their overnight stardom and mostly everyone is trying to exploit that than genuinely trying to help them in career. I hope they stay rooted and be ready for both success and failure. Life is never easy for anyone. 

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Forgot to tag you guys…. 😊

w🀩w!! Thanks for tagging me πŸ˜ƒ

Any review on Project Launching of Octopus Musical Series? πŸ˜Š

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

w🀩w!! Thanks for tagging me πŸ˜ƒ

Any review on Project Launching of Octopus Musical Series? πŸ˜Š

Nope πŸ˜„. Didn’t want to bore people. πŸ˜„πŸ€£. Just felt like sharing the clips esp Arudeep extempore duets πŸ‘Œ