Type of the Fiction (FF/SS/OS): OS

Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): College Romance

Couple and show: Raavi and Shiva from Pandya Store

Word Count (approx.): 1000

Reader’s Age Group (U/13+/16+/18+): All

Specify Death-of-a-Character/medical-illness/mental-health-issue: none

Specify description-of-sex/sexual-theme/other-adult-themes: none

Specify swear-words: none

Specify violence-and-gore (murder/kidnapping/suicide-ideation/self-harm/bullying/drug-usage/trafficking): none

Specify crime-against-women (rape/molestation/prostitution/domestic-violence): none

Other warnings (eating-disorders/trauma/abuse/miscarriage/child-abuse-or-neglect/others please specify): none

The extent of Trigger warnings mentioned above (Just mention/light/moderate/heavy): none

Taking 😳

Please forward it to me 😳

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Name of the Fiction: Baat Ban Gayi ch 1

Author (Username): beingaditij

Type of the Fiction (FF/SS/OS): SS

Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): romantic

Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Priya Ram from Bade acche lagte hain 2

Word Count (approx.): 500 approx

Reader’s Age Group (U/13+/16+/18+): all

Specify violence-and-gore (murder/kidnapping/suicide-ideation/self-harm/bullying/drug-usage/trafficking): none

Specify crime-against-women (rape/molestation/prostitution/domestic-violence): none

Other warnings (eating-disorders/trauma/abuse/miscarriage/child-abuse-or-neglect/others please specify): none

The extent of Trigger warnings mentioned above (Just mention/light/moderate/heavy): moderate

BlackWitch thumbnail

Taking. Please PM me

Originally posted by: beingaditij

Name of the Fiction: Baat Ban Gayi ch 1

Type of the Fiction (FF/SS/OS): SS

Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Priya Ram from Bade acche lagte hain 2

The extent of Trigger warnings mentioned above (Just mention/light/moderate/heavy): moderate

waterlotus.19 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Beta Readers!

I have a query and want a way out too.

I have several fan fictions written in India Forums.

I want to convert these into original fictions.

Can any of you help me?

IFBetaReaders thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterlotus.19

Hi Beta Readers!

I have a query and want a way out too.

I have several fan fictions written in India Forums.

I want to convert these into original fictions.

Can any of you help me?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

What we understand is that you want to convert your FFs into original fictions, changing the names of the original (copyrighted) characters. This is fine and does not violate any IF rules. You are free to adapt your own work and post it on an external site &/or publish it into a book.

As far as Beta-reading is concerned, we are here in an official capacity to help those authors who publish on this site. If you intend to publish your original fiction on a different site, then you are unable to use this thread to post your beta-reading requests.

However, you can approach any of the Beta-readers individually (via PM) to check if they are willing to beta-read your stories in their own time. Please note, however, that they are not obligated to do so, but might be more willing if it's only a chapter/ passage that you want fixed or a critique on, or a specific aspect of your story looked at, since beta-reading (the way we do things here) can get time-consuming and is exhaustive.

They may also be willing to read your story and offer an overall analysis/ critique.

Good luck!

- BR Skipper

desidillse thumbnail

I am not able to pm my chapter of the story for betaing. Can anyone help me?

Edited by beingaditij - 2 years ago
desidillse thumbnail

Name of the Fiction: Baat Ban Gayi ch 2

Type of the Fiction (FF/SS/OS): FF

BlackWitch thumbnail

Taking. Please PM directly

Originally posted by: beingaditij

Name of the Fiction: Baat Ban Gayi ch 2

Type of the Fiction (FF/SS/OS): FF

Bluegrass thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hi, I can't update my story status. It remains stuck at "Draft" no matter what I select. Please help.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluegrass

Hi, I can't update my story status. It remains stuck at "Draft" no matter what I select. Please help.

Hi dear, thanks for reaching out! Replied to your query on the site issues thread (Site Issues Discuss Here #5 - Page 135 | Suggestions / Comments (indiaforums.com), since this thread is specifically for beta reading. Do go through this to get some more clarity regarding the Fanfiction section:

Fanfiction Section : Help Desk by FFEditors

Feel free to reach out again in case of any more queries.

In case, you still cannot update your story status, pm the link of your draft to Aparajita_K

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago