Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AWolfAndParrot

Name of the Fiction: My Revengeful Love one

Author (Username): Aditi

Type of the Fiction (FF/SS/OS): FF

Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): romantic revenge

Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Arnav And Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Word Count (approx.): 1000

Reader’s Age Group (U/13+/16+/18+): 16+

Specify Death-of-a-Character/medical-illness/mental-health-issue: none

Specify description-of-sex/sexual-theme/other-adult-themes: yes

Specify swear-words: none

Specify violence-and-gore (murder/kidnapping/suicide-ideation/self-harm/bullying/drug-usage/trafficking): women trafficking

Specify crime-against-women (rape/molestation/prostitution/domestic-violence): prostitution

Other warnings (eating-disorders/trauma/abuse/miscarriage/child-abuse-or-neglect/others please specify): none

The extent of Trigger warnings mentioned above (Just mention/light/moderate/heavy): all

You cannot post three back to back requests within a span of 7 days, when your previous requests are still open. Kindly adhere to the rules of the House of Beta Readers instead of repeatedly flouting them and then saying sorry.

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago
desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tournesol

You cannot post three back to back requests within a span of 7 days, when your previous requests are still open. Kindly adhere to the rules of the House of Beta Readers instead of repeatedly flouting them and then saying sorry.

Ok

But by mistake I have sent those 2 request. Are they still open?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Ok

But by mistake I have sent those 2 request. Are they still open?

They are still open, because no one can take it as per the rules. You have to wait for at least 7 days each, after your running requests get completed.

And please mention story and chapter in your second last request. Also, please PM me the chapter I have taken.

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago
desidillse thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

They are still open, because no one can take it as per the rules. You have to wait for at least 7 days each, after your running requests get completed.

And please mention story and chapter in your second last request. Also, please PM me the chapter I have taken.

Both were SGF eleven.

Can I send it now?

desidillse thumbnail

Sorry to ask but are you busy right now

Or it can take 1 week.

I understand you people are also busy in your lives. I just wanted to know about the rule

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Sorry to ask but are you busy right now

Or it can take 1 week.

I understand you people are also busy in your lives. I just wanted to know about the rule

@Blue: Hi Aditi, please check the rules on the first page of this thread.

And please understand that these rules exist for the convenience of the writers. So that all writers get equal opportunity at getting BR.

desidillse thumbnail

Name of the Fiction: My Revengeful Love two

Author (Username): AWolfAndParrot

Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Arnav And Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Specify violence-and-gore (murder/kidnapping/suicide-ideation/self-harm/bullying/drug-usage/trafficking): women trafficking

Specify crime-against-women (rape/molestation/prostitution/domestic-violence): prostitution

Other warnings (eating-disorders/trauma/abuse/miscarriage/child-abuse-or-neglect/others please specify): none

The extent of Trigger warnings mentioned above (Just mention/light/moderate/heavy): light

desidillse thumbnail

Name of the Fiction: My Revengeful Love one

Author (Username): AWolfAndParrot

The extent of Trigger warnings mentioned above (Just mention/light/moderate/heavy): light

desidillse thumbnail

Sent pm to you

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Name of the Fiction: Your Handprints on my Soul

Author (Username): oye_nakhrewaali

Type of the Fiction (FF/SS/OS): TS

Genre: (eg. Romantic Comedy): Romance

Couple and show: (eg. Arnav and Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon): Priya and Ram from BALH2

Word Count (approx.): 3500+

Reader’s Age Group (U/13+/16+/18+): U

Specify Death-of-a-Character/medical-illness/mental-health-issue: Mentions of death caused by accident

Other warnings (eating-disorders/trauma/abuse/miscarriage/child-abuse-or-neglect/others please specify): Mentions of divorce

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago