Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

To each their own then 😆

But if you're look at anyone's teenage photographs, this one being a low budget Disney adaptation, they're all gonna look bad 😆 At least choose a fair photo 😆

But if I see myself above average looking without make up in teens; and she looks average without make up in her teens,, she will still remain average for me 😆

Not to brag but people told me I look like Preity Zinta in my teens, and these days I get Tapasee Pannu (pata nahi kyun). Thanks to my punjabi genes.🤣

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

It was for a stage performance, has to be heavy 😆

This work for u?

Tara Sutaria on Twitter: "… "

Is that her natural skin?🤔

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

nain-naksh toh bina make up ke pata chalte hain na; dark circles etc are fine.. but make up se iske to features hi alag lag rahe hain... jo kuch khaas nahi hai.

But it doesn't matter.. if she had had that screen presence or personality, it worked have made up for everything.. like Tripti does,, ❤️

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Although beauty is subjective, and IMO as girls they are all cute and good looking.

But when it comes to onscreen presence and charm.. it's all so lacking. Beauty also comes from personality; and in Bollywood.. I don't like ornamental beauties.. so.. 

TBH - I find Kajol looks wise average looking.. but her acting, charm, personality.. make her a star. If someone asks me how she's as a BW actress, I'd say gorgeous.  During the 90s and early 2000s; all actresses didn't look like clones of each other. That's my precise problem with the current gen. 

I have my hopes pinned on Tripti nad Manushi.. hope Manushi can act. 

This. Earlier also we had beauties like Katrina who could hardly act in movies but she had a special charm and innocence about her, even in flowerpot roles she used to make her presence felt, and being a foreigner also worked in her favour IMO because she used to look quite exotic and spoke with a heavy accent. I hardly like Katrina anymore but I can say that none of these girls could match up to even her level, even Deepika's for that matter. Forget about actresses like Kajol, Rani, Madhuri etc. They all had starry aura.

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

Is that her natural skin?🤔

It looks like foundation mixed with highlighter to me.

But she does have good skin.

This I think is her without the glowy makeup:

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

without make up yeh average hi lagti hai though; 

is se sundar toh main hoon, by miles 🤣

A lot of actresses look average without makeup, nothing wrong with that but I completely get your point. I think what matters more is the personality, vibe and most importantly, the screen presence or the acting talent. I see none in Tara 😆

infinity101 thumbnail

Ah yes, I think the highlighter was giving that shiny look to her face. I have seen a lot of videos in which these actresses are completely obsessed with this highlighter thing, before that I never even knew such a thing existed 😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

This. Earlier also we had beauties like Katrina who could hardly act in movies but she had a special charm and innocence about her, even in flowerpot roles she used to make her presence felt, and being a foreigner also worked in her favour IMO because she used to look quite exotic and spoke with a heavy accent. I hardly like Katrina anymore but I can say that none of these girls could match up to even her level, even Deepika's for that matter. Forget about actresses like Kajol, Rani, Madhuri etc. They all had starry aura.

Agree, 100%.

Kat and Deepika are not that good actresses IMO, but they still stood out with their charm. 

Katrina stands out dance wise and in even musical romantic numbers with little dance.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ah yes, I think the highlighter was giving that shiny look to her face. I have seen a lot of videos in which these actresses are completely obsessed with this highlighter thing, before that I never even knew such a thing existed 😆

That was the infamous instagram makeup trend. I knew about contour and highlight, but that was more for professional makeup. Thanks to Insta/TikTok/YouTube Gurus, that artificial plaster ka putta thick makeup became a thing 😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Even BB creams even out skin tone these days. It's natural for people in her line to have good skin because the amount of good care they have to take from food, to work out.. and they have a team of experts to care for them.

Just like Sonam Kapoor had pointed out in her insta post once upon a time that she has more food ingredients in her face pack than her food; and it takes a team of experts and money to look like they do. 

In the 90s, things were a lot simpler, and through that simplicity and innocence we can see the real stars. 

Off topic, below looks like school annual function in certain parts 🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK_GsHlVdA4

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago