Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Joannna

I’ve always found Tara stunning. In fact in the sea of Alia, Ananya, Sara, Jahnvi etc she is the most good looking girl. Plus, her grace and elegance z✨

Wonder, why Kjo deserted her after her launch ??? He doesn’t even mention Tara anywhere. 

Tara is not signed with his company. KJO takes a huge cut from everyone's salary that he mentions - not Sara but he's launching her brother Ibrahim, and KJO will absolutely take a big cut of his salary, so that's why he likes them all. 

Nepo kid Alaya F was noticed by KJO for being talented but she's not in his agency/paying him his cut, so even she is not going to karan johar for roles. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just because I dissed a non-nepo, I must be rallying around nepos now? I am indifferent towards all of them equally. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Tara is not signed with his company. KJO takes a huge cut from everyone's salary that he mentions - not Sara but he's launching her brother Ibrahim, and KJO will absolutely take a big cut of his salary, so that's why he likes them all. 

Nepo kid Alaya F was noticed by KJO for being talented but she's not in his agency/paying him his cut, so even she is not going to karan johar for roles. 

Tara makes nice magazine covers 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: ohophelia

j

Just because I dissed a non-nepo, I must be rallying around nepos now? I am indifferent towards all of them equally. smiley36

But this is the future na? There’s Janu, Ananyu, Khushu, Suhanu….. now if you think Taru is not good then who? She’s probably one of the best options compared to the other untalented, unattractive and unworthy nepo betiyan polluting our screens 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

But this is the future na? There’s Janu, Ananyu, Khushu, Suhanu….. now if you think Taru is not good then who? She’s probably one of the best options compared to the other untalented, unattractive and unworthy nepo betiyan polluting our screens 

I have based the future on Tripti, Sanya, Radhika, Fatima, and other talented small time actors. I don't need big screen or mainstream actresses. I rarely watch movies in cinemas, as is. I can't rally behind a sub-standard talent because the others are probably worse than the first. In such a case, I would just entirely shift my focus to regional cinema, plenty of talent there. 

Edited by ohophelia - 5 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: ohophelia

I have based on future on Tripti, Sanya, Radhika, Fatima, and other talented small time actors. I don't need big screen or mainstream actresses. I rarely watch movies in cinemas, as is. I can't rally behind a sub-standard talent because the others are probably worse than the first. In such a case, I would just entirely shift my focus to regional cinema, plenty of talent there. 

All of those people are going nowhere and will be out of work within 2-3 years. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

All of those people are going nowhere and will be out of work within 2-3 years. 

Sanya's relative just married a Dharma Production Co, I think she'll be decently big in about 2-3 years lol. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Sanya's relative just married a Dharma Production Co, I think she'll be decently big in about 2-3 years lol. 

Yes but as long as we have Suhana and Alia around nobody else will be “allowed” to rise. People have even stopped caring about Taapsee now smiley36these bratty nepo betiyan will ensure Saanya, Tripti, and Tara types fade out 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

People have even stopped caring about Taapsee now smiley36

Thats her own fault lol. She wins awards no body cares. smiley36 She has gotten a chance in a big movie this year in which She is the least hyped thing in the movie . An still these people whine that they are treated unfairly smiley36

Edited by Maroonporsche - 5 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Thats her own fault lol. She wins awards no body cares. smiley36 She has gotten a chance in a big movie this year in which She is the least hyped thing in the movie . An still these people whine that they are treated unfairly smiley36

Everything is planned.