I am not sure if someone already posted this 

He is a sbs reporter

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSdYyrsIg9A/?utm_medium=copy_link

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Currently watching. The romance between Sid and Kiara are cringeworthy

I have not watched it so can’t tell but I had a feeling KJo being a producer of the movie will push it regardless of the movie 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like reviews are 'GOOD' at best and otherwise above average. Will watch this weekend

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I totally enjoyed watching Shershaah. The war scenes, the plight of soldiers, how they sacrificed their lives for the country was excellently shown. The director of the movie did a great job. 

Siddharth was fantastic in the movie. He has improved a lot in his acting. This is surely one of his best performances. Kiara too was amazing in the movie though her role was unnecessarily stretched. The other starcast did a great job too.

The only criticism I have about this movie is the love story being dragged way too much. There was no need to show sex scenes. Kjo should have made it a war movie only and not war movie cum love story. Spoiler alert, they had already showed Vikram's twin brother in the beginning itself so there was no need to keep him 'hidden' somewhere till the end. 😆

All in all, Shershaah is a must watch for everyone. 

3.5/5 from me.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Captain Vikram Bhatra, he lived the life king size. Like a wiseman once said, zindagi badi honi chahiya lambi nahi - and the captain showed us how to do it in style!  

Cannot wait to watch the movie! 

ru.qayyah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I watched it last night and actually ended up liking it. Good movie, I got teary eyed during the end. Sid acted well and his Punjabi was good (Kiara's was also decent.) 4/5 stars 👍

Edited by ru.qayyah - 2 years ago
BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I liked it.  I agree that they made it pretty obvious who the brother was . The “sex scene” is only a few seconds (it’s barely noticeable tbh). My only complaint is that some of the other deaths don’t feel hard-hitting because except for 2-3 soldiers they didn’t emphasise much of the relationship between Vikram and other soldiers so it doesn’t feel that significant when they pass away though it’s supposed to be the motivation for him to keep going( might also have something to do with Sid’s acting in those parts). 3.5/5

Edited by Daechwita - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Currently watching. The romance between Sid and Kiara are cringeworthy

Romance hai hi kaha tha? It was a war movie, people were dying left right and center, we knew Vikram wasn’t going to make it, aur tumhe romance ki padi hai? 🤔