Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

This was a power packed movie. Well executed. 

India's progress and good things happening is because of good women & men efforts. All honest officers in every sector and their hardwork. Some are so dedicated and rest of us don't even know about them and their efforts & struggles. To all the brave ones hats off and pranaam. 

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched the movie. Very very good. Would thoroughly recommend it. Good story good screenplay good direction good cast. Well done 👏🏽

The movie is superhit 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 27 days ago

I hate propaganda movies but this wasn’t one! Much better than Kashmir files that tried to play too much on emotions. This was straight, crisp and true to the T. I still remember when i visited Kashmir in 2022 and  we asked our driver if he as a Kashmiri wanted the article to be removed or not. He had no concrete answer to it. He just said when one terrorist was killed there was a curfew of 6 months in Kashmir and he had to stock months of ration in his home.. They don’t want situations like that. That’s exactly what the film shows. How the kashmiri separatists and leaders tried to earn profit and money by not solving the core issues that lead to terrorism. And how the locals suffered because of that. 

Edited by _symphony - 27 days ago